Hey guys avid gamer and future developer here!

Dec 27, 2020
Hey guys, I am an avid gamer and have played some well-known games such as Summertime Saga, Melody, Farmer's Dreams and more. Please recommend similar games that contain great NSFW content with a good storyline and humour. I found this site while searching for a walkthrough for Farmer's Dreams and it has been a great find. I am also looking to develop games in the future as I have knowledge in Python and Renpy. However, I do not have any idea regarding artwork development so please provide any suggestions as to where to start or any tutorials to learn from. I am interested to start with 2D CG animations similar to games like Summertime Saga and Love & Sex: Second Base so any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks!

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul and Xanado

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Hello and welcome. If you're looking to do 2D + animations, the two software I suggest learning is either Krita or Blender. Next would be youtube searches on the following tags, Color Theory, 2D animations, anatomy for artist, look at references and break them down to simple shapes. Get a drawing tablet if you don't own one already. I'm not an expert in this field but my suggestion is any drawing tablet with a display screen will do. The ones without display, creates an unnatural feeling when you're drawing, at least that's the experience I had.

If there's any more question let me know. I'll try to answer them.

Dec 27, 2020
Thanks for the suggestions. I have some minor idea of animations in Adobe Flash so I think Blender will be a great software to use as it allows frame by frame 2D animations similar to Flash. I haven't however used the drawing tablet before, will check it out. Thanks for the tags they are extremely helpful, and I found some amazing tutorials on youtube as well as a supportive Blender community. :)