Heya !

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hi, I am the Naughty Captain. I'm a french dude living south of France and I've been lurking here for quite some time, without posting anything. I guess it's time for a change as I'm now developing my own game.
I've been a player of nsfw games for a long time now, starting almost 20 years ago with Japanese Eroge. I remember the first visual novel I played was Virgin Roster by ZyX and it was quite the experience.

I started thinking about my game earlier this year and actively developing it this summer. The game itself is called Summer Scent and it's a classic visual novel, made with Renpy and Daz. It's about an 18-year-old virgin self-centered moron, his tsundere sister, and her innocent-looking friend, spending a week together.

The game is now in v0.2 and is available on (with a censored edition, of course), and (with an uncensored edition).

I'm in dire need of feedback. So here I am, fellow men of culture, hoping to hear from you as soon as my work will get posted in this charming institution.
Thank you!

Reactions: bas and Mikedazz1