Hi Everyone ! new game-creator incoming ! :p

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Hi F95 members!
I'm Salty01, Artist in the game industry (for a big licence actually, but Shhh I don't want to get fired ah ah ^^),
I am actually making a NSFW game (2D on renpy) in my free time called "The Wyvern Crew".
I try to make a demo who takes about 10-15mins to finish. I think it takes actually 6mins or less to finish it, so 50% is already finish ah ah ^^
For teasing, here a little banner with my avatar and some characters :p

Anyway, Have a good night F95zone Community ^^

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi F95 members!
I'm Salty01, Artist in the game industry (for a big licence actually, but Shhh I don't want to get fired ah ah ^^),
I am actually making a NSFW game (2D on renpy) in my free time called "The Wyvern Crew".
I try to make a demo who takes about 10-15mins to finish. I think it takes actually 6mins or less to finish it, so 50% is already finish ah ah ^^

Welcome and good luck with your game!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hi F95 members!

Welcome @Salty01 and as @jerricho13 said, good luck with your game :)

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Welcome!

I look forward to playing your game, your art looks fantastic!

Reactions: Salty01

SpankGames

Apr 22, 2019
Hey! I'm a programmer/writer on F95Zone specifically looking for an artist to collaborate with so if you are ever interested in partnering on a project, please keep me in mind.

Reactions: Salty01