Hi, I need your help to refind a game

Eli29

Sep 7, 2017
All is in the title, i gonna make some precisions, don't worry.

Few times ago i play on a wonderfull game, i finish it and i unistall it.

I really want to retry this game so much but i forgot the name, i gonna try to describe it.

The game is in 3 parts, wife, ex-teacher, threesome. it's not rpg game, i think it's visual/renpy game. i really hope you gonna find it, thanks so much for reading me and good luck !

U

User_215882

You could type teacher in the search bar then filter out the rpgm games. Just three clues isn't going to help yah out too much. I mean teacher pet is popular but there's no threesome yet and no ex wife.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Its clear English isnt your first language (and thats ok lol) but we're gonna need more details than that buddy

Eli29

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the answers! Yes english is not my first language =)

I remember a little but not the name of the game, i think i have more clues.

Well it's not 3D game but 2D game, and wife and ex-teacher have huge boobs.

The spitch is you got a wife in love with you. You talk about your first love, your teacher in highschool, about the fantasme of this type of body.
(scene in past) Your ex-teacher loves you but she can't be in couple with you about the age and you never see her after this.
Your wife try to do a surprise for you and find your ex-teacher. She successful and you met your ex-teacher after many years.
Both of women love your body and they decide to do a threesome for the man of their heart.

The style of caracters is like anime/manga, i don't think is pultiple choose game like other games.

Thank you again and good luck everyone, i try to find it by my side, i will say you if i succees this. =)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the answers! Yes english is not my first language =)

I remember a little but not the name of the game, i think i have more clues.

Well it's not 3D game but 2D game, and wife and ex-teacher have huge boobs.

The spitch is you got a wife in love with you. You talk about your first love, your teacher in highschool, about the fantasme of this type of body.
(scene in past) Your ex-teacher loves you but she can't be in couple with you about the age and you never see her after this.
Your wife try to do a surprise for you and find your ex-teacher. She successful and you met your ex-teacher after many years.
Both of women love your body and they decide to do a threesome for the man of their heart.

The style of caracters is like anime/manga, i don't think is pultiple choose game like other games.

Thank you again and good luck everyone, i try to find it by my side, i will say you if i succees this. =)
If it isn't multiple choice, then it would be a Kinetic Novel, so, There are only like 2 pages of options here. Could narrow down your search.

Eli29

Sep 7, 2017
Darthseduction, i check all games on your link, it's not here :/ thanks to try to find this, really.

Well, we don"t have big choose to do in the game we have a little like choose pussy/ass or blowjob/titjob.

I really think it's a visual novel, i try again to find it ^^

Thank you again for the answer ! =)

Eli.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It reminds me of a japanese VN that came out around 2010-2012. I vaguely remember a game where the protag talked with his wife about his teacher so she finds his old teacher and it turns into a threesome. Nympho Waifu was really similar to it.

Eli29

Sep 7, 2017
Reup, if someone have any ideas about the name, don't hesitate, try, maybe it will be the good game.
Thnaks you all ! Good Luck !