VN Hi! I'm new and a Developer

Shybox

May 23, 2024
ShyboxLogo.png Hi my name is Shybox!

I'm working on a game called NTR Phone. It's currently in Beta Phase.

It's a nsfw NTR themed Phone Chat game containing Netorase and Netorare. I've been working on it for over half a year now together with a Programmer.
I'm doing the Story, Art and UI Assets while he codes the thing.

I'll be lurking on this Forum and I'll try to share a Build on here as soon as I can.

:)
reddit screen4.jpg reddit screen3.jpg

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
Been following this game since the first update. Absolutely love it. Would you be willing to put in some kind of gallery unlock button, or a 100% save at some point?

Shybox

May 23, 2024
Been following this game since the first update. Absolutely love it. Would you be willing to put in some kind of gallery unlock button, or a 100% save at some point?
Thank you! What do you mean by Gallery Unlock Button? The game has a gallery right now, we are planning on adding a counter that shows how many remaining images are missing and a working on a better save file system in June. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: garmander

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
Thank you! What do you mean by Gallery Unlock Button? The game has a gallery right now, we are planning on adding a counter that shows how many remaining images are missing and a working on a better save file system in June. :)
Like, if you're stuck trying to find that last image on a route you can't seem to get right, the game has an "unlock all images" type of button, it's pretty common with a lot of Ren'py based games on here.
More than that though, I'd love a way to be able to load from any particular chapter. I feel like I've played through Cathryn's routes like a million times lol. Thank you for the hard work.

Shybox

May 23, 2024
Like, if you're stuck trying to find that last image on a route you can't seem to get right, the game has an "unlock all images" type of button, it's pretty common with a lot of Ren'py based games on here.
More than that though, I'd love a way to be able to load from any particular chapter. I feel like I've played through Cathryn's routes like a million times lol. Thank you for the hard work.
Thanks for the feedback, the game is not made in renpy though, its made in Godot and some simple renpy features take more time to develop in godot from scratch. I totally get that replaying the same story over and over again for a different ending only to end up missclicking once gets annoying over time and I'm looking to build ways to fix that. Thanks so much for the feedback!

• Red Heart
Reactions: garmander

Gone405

May 1, 2024
View attachment 3665519 Hi my name is Shybox!

I'm working on a game called NTR Phone. It's currently in Beta Phase.

It's a nsfw NTR themed Phone Chat game containing Netorase and Netorare. I've been working on it for over half a year now together with a Programmer.
I'm doing the Story, Art and UI Assets while he codes the thing.

I'll be lurking on this Forum and I'll try to share a Build on here as soon as I can.

:)
View attachment 3665532 View attachment 3665533
You have me hooked for sure with this game! As a Netorase enjoyer I can't wait for you to release the first build. I will give ya a follow!