• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hi, i'm new and introduce about my game

SukiGummy

Mar 24, 2023
Banner.png
Overview
There's a young man named Boku who is bestowed with the power of manipulation and control over NPCs by a figure I'll refer to as 'The Creator.' With this ability, Boku can manipulate and control NPCs to do his bidding, including engaging in lewd interactions. I can't reveal the entire story, but believe me, you won't be disappointed, and there will be plenty of surprises!
The game's world history is set in the dark age of the Nisemim continent, where countries are in conflict, waging wars to claim territories. Players can explore the story of the Nisemim continent and the wars through in-game dialogues. However, Forest Town is a neutral town. That's why the town doesn't experience any attacks. People live peacefully here, and it's also a place where refugees try to avoid the war.​
My info:
Ci-en/Developer:
Twitter:

About NPC Control~ Forest Town:
Release Date
: TBC
DLsite:
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is my first game, so there might be some mistakes. I hope you'll support me!

H1.png Screenshot 2023-11-13 214247.png Screenshot 2023-11-23 195219.png H2.png 7af4952e9a81ba2e4789e913a055aaf6.jpg M2.jpg image-800 (1).jpg image-800 (4).jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Good luck. If you are a Japanese dev trying to expand into the western market, please remember that this website is a piracy site. If someone leaks your game, it's getting uploaded here. But they always include the developer info so people can support.

And if you really want to monetize the western market (like NTRMAN), you probably need to set up a Patreon. But it obviously takes luck, skill, and a long time to grow your supporters.

Reactions: SukiGummy

SukiGummy

Mar 24, 2023
Good luck. If you are a Japanese dev trying to expand into the western market, please remember that this website is a piracy site. If someone leaks your game, it's getting uploaded here. But they always include the developer info so people can support.

And if you really want to monetize the western market (like NTRMAN), you probably need to set up a Patreon. But it obviously takes luck, skill, and a long time to grow your supporters.
Thank you for your kind words. Currently, I'm in the process of training and improving my game development and art skills. I couldn't ask for more than receiving feedback to enhance... I'm delighted to have players for my game (even pirated) as it validates my efforts

Reactions: desmosome