[S>Writer] Paid hi i'm shiz and i write a lot of smut

Shizno

Oct 18, 2020
Skills:
Hi, I'm a writer primarily. I have a lot of experience with it and I'm really good at it. I have most experience in writing one-off or chaptered stories, but I'm also interested in starting to write for games as well.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: superstarshizzy
I'm pretty much always active here, and it's the best way to see anyone attempting to contact me.

Employment Type & Rates:
My current rates are $8 per 500 words written.
I take payment half upfront and then half when finished.
I also only accept payments through Paypal currently.

Availability:
Pretty much always to at least set up something. If I'm already working on something I'll let you know and message you the first chance that I'm available.

Work Samples:
Here is my Google Drive of some excerpts of past smut commissions. I think they're all good indications of the type of writing style that I have as well as the amount of lewd detail to expect.

Additional comments:
I've been writing smut for about 8 to 9 years now. My usual work process is writing at least 2k words a day as I continue through the commission and then onto the next.
Like I mentioned, I more so have experience writing stories, but I am interested in trying game writing at some point in the future.
If there's any other questions, feel free to message me on Discord and ask ^^

image_2023-10-20_084913729.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SeedSpreaderEnt

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Hi I would be interested in having you write dialogue for work on my game. Would you be interested in chatting about this more?