Hi, I've been lurking for some time, and finally released something myself.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hey all,

I'm DU, I've been hanging around here for a while now and, since I'm a (non-adult) game developer by day, decided to try and make the game I wanted a reality by night, so I've released my first version of and thought I should make my introductions properly.

I guess I should make my pitch here as well: so Sculptor is a visual novel where the player feminizes their former bully, who can be either a tomboyish girl or guy (they can also be trans either way). Please do give it a go—I'd be incredibly happy to hear any more feedback on it now it is out there.

(I'm also looking for an artist for the game, so if it interests you, please check out the recruitment thread.)

Thanks, and see you around,
--DU

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
very interesting. so, i believe it's mostly text-based right now?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Well its something I have never see the likes of before.
After a few updates and if more content added - you can make a post HERE just be sure to format it like THIS and someone might make it's own thread for it here on F95.

Cheers

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
very interesting. so, i believe it's mostly text-based right now?
Yeah, unfortunately my art talent is non-existent. I've had a couple of pings about potential collaborators for art already thanks to my other thread though, which is great. I was honestly expecting to have to get a good few versions in before anyone considered it, so hopefully it'll get some visuals to go with the writing soon.

Well its something I have never see the likes of before.
After a few updates and if more content added - you can make a post HERE just be sure to format it like THIS and someone might make it's own thread for it here on F95.

Cheers
Hopefully "never seen" in a good sense. It'd certainly be good to have an entry for it, although I might try and wait for the first version with art in to get some better screenshots in there.

Reactions: u z i and Twistty

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey all,

I'm DU, I've been hanging around here for a while now and, since I'm a (non-adult) game developer by day, decided to try and make the game I wanted a reality by night, so I've released my first version of and thought I should make my introductions properly.

I guess I should make my pitch here as well: so Sculptor is a visual novel where the player feminizes their former bully, who can be either a tomboyish girl or guy (they can also be trans either way). Please do give it a go—I'd be incredibly happy to hear any more feedback on it now it is out there.

(I'm also looking for an artist for the game, so if it interests you, please check out the recruitment thread.)

Thanks, and see you around,
--DU
You might want to also post your game over at . They're a major TF game community. Good luck with your game!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Just tried it at it was pretty good.
Please keep Sam looking similar like in the demo, loved her expressions.
Keeping an eye on this.