[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Looking for an artist for "Sculptor", a game where the player feminizes their former bully. Share/Paid on your preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Project:

• “Sculptor” a visual novel where the player feminizes their former bully.

Developer:

• Discarded Union
  • First game, an early build is available on and

Looking for:

• 2D Artist

Employment Type:

• Revenue Share or Paid, on your preference, with clearly defined terms up-front.

Work commitment:

• The duration of development for the game, so probably longish term, depending on the speed of development (which will depend on the success and therefore time the team can dedicate to the project).
  • If things go well with the game, of course I’d love to work on future projects with someone I have a working relationship with, but I’m not looking for long-term commitments to that, but obviously would like to avoid needing to change artist mid-game (no one can guarantee anything, obviously, shit happens, but i).

Preferred method of contact:

Job Description:

• Creating character designs given the descriptions from the writing and active collaboration.
  • Drawing character sprites.
  • Drawing scenes including h-scenes.
  • Create variants for different character sex, gender, etc...
  • Creating background art.
  • If you are interested in getting involved with plot/writing as well as working on the art that is also welcome, but not required.
  • Likewise I am happy with the interface design for the game, but if you want to collaborate on that, I’d be happy to do so, without it being a requirement.

Additional comments:

• The game has just launched without any real artwork, but please download it and give it a go to get a feel for what the game is, and if you are interested in working on it. You can find it .
  • As visible in the game, it gives a lot of freedom to define the characters in terms of sex, gender, expression. This means the game will be heavy on variants of images. I am perfectly happy to handle all of the technical side of this, so no skill with that is necessary, as long as you can provide layered images.
  • Of course you would be fully credited (*not* in place of remuneration!) and—if you want—visibility as a part of the team, with room to evangelise yourself and your other projects.
  • I really think this game could fill a niche and get a loyal following, but clearly artwork is huge to a game like this, so I’m really looking forward to a chance to see the world. I hope to hear from you if you think you might be a good match for the job!

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010
Status
Not open for further replies.