Hi there. If you need reccomendations for heartwarming wholesome stuff, just ask me!

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
Hi there. I like wholesome stuff. Call me basic and boring, I like the idea of mutual respect and care. Love and cuddles. Snuggles and joy. Stuff that makes you just smile with a tear in your eye.

I'm not against all the other stuff, I just don't like it. But if you like it, by all means, like it. I will give you a thumbs up and turn my head away so I don't have to see. You're an alright person, even if you do like ntr or something to that degree. You're ok.

If you ever want a wholesome reccomendation that is specific, I might be able to help you find what you're looking for. I'm happy to help more people find ways to not only satisfy the body, but satisfy the heart.

Here is a good starter, but make sure to try to be a good guy when playing it. You won't be disappointed: Pronant Symphony

• Hey there
Reactions: guonan123 and Cul
D

Deleted member 2960285

UGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. disgusting. why cant you be a pedophile scat ntr lover like the rest of us. degenerate 1628559960895.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boombox 221

noxhz

Aug 29, 2018
Hey there! I also really like wholesome stuff, might you know any other headpat simulators like Teaching Feeling and Gran Ende 2 where you get to take care, give emotional support and be a father-like figure to someone? (just a single main heroine would be pretty nice too)

• Red Heart
  • Hey there
Reactions: Boombox 221 and Cul

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
Could you perhaps suggest me some... Hand Holding games? Please keep it on the low though.
Pronant Symphony
Just make sure not to choose the obviously bad options. You can still use the mind control to order the girls, but keep it kosher. Like stuff you wouldn't need to order them with mind control to get.
Example: "Now, with my almighty powers of mind control, I ORDER YOU TO give me a hug...please."
At that point, I'd give them a hug even without mind control.

Prepare to have a character arc. Nuff said.
Slave Maker
I always ended up keeping every slave I bought, got the love ending, and built a huge harem of respect and love. In this game, you can easily make huge amounts of money through the job system alone, with the contests being where you can get cash prizes. Treat them well, and don't sell them ever. Whoever you sell them to might be psycho after all.
Monster Girl Quest
The protagonist is the best ideal choice in my opinion. Cause he is a good dude. I love this guy. If I were a girl, I'd see why he is so appealing. Good dudes are not all that common. There are PLENTY of dudes that say they are good, but not that many who actually are.
Bonus: Monster Girl Quest Paradox - It's an Alternate Universe spin off of the Monster Girl Quest game. Play it after finishing Monster Girl Quest to fully appreciate it.

Hope this helps!

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Pronant Symphony
Just make sure not to choose the obviously bad options. You can still use the mind control to order the girls, but keep it kosher. Like stuff you wouldn't need to order them with mind control to get.
Example: "Now, with my almighty powers of mind control, I ORDER YOU TO give me a hug...please."
At that point, I'd give them a hug even without mind control.

Prepare to have a character arc. Nuff said.
Slave Maker
I always ended up keeping every slave I bought, got the love ending, and built a huge harem of respect and love. In this game, you can easily make huge amounts of money through the job system alone, with the contests being where you can get cash prizes. Treat them well, and don't sell them ever. Whoever you sell them to might be psycho after all.
Monster Girl Quest
The protagonist is the best ideal choice in my opinion. Cause he is a good dude. I love this guy. If I were a girl, I'd see why he is so appealing. Good dudes are not all that common. There are PLENTY of dudes that say they are good, but not that many who actually are.
Bonus: Monster Girl Quest Paradox - It's an Alternate Universe spin off of the Monster Girl Quest game. Play it after finishing Monster Girl Quest to fully appreciate it.

Hope this helps!
Thank you my friend this is real good stuff. I appreciate this!

Reactions: Boombox 221

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Honestly, same. My fetishes revolve around passionate sex and even the hardcore rough part is done with lust. Games were rape/torture/being a cunt doesnt really feel great to play and i much prefer stories where passion is a big part of it whether its harem or incest or whatever else.