• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hi!

Vyx Astarte

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, folks!
I figured it was time to sign up, seeing how I have a game coming out soon... yeh, it's like everyone and their dog are making games these days!

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Thanks! I see a lot of tags and acronyms in use, is there a list or explanation somewhere?
for all your research / curiosity I suggest you use the "search" button at the top right. if you go to the specific sections (such as looking for a game, go to the GAMES screen) you click on the search button and it is a little more selective and therefore more precise. I assure you that you will find everything, and if there is not, just ask someone always find it that he is willing to help
PS:
some functions can only be activated after a certain number of posts (I think it's 5 if I remember correctly). once you have made 5 posts, you will also have free access to ask someone for a pm