VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hidden Feelings [v0.3] [Stince]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ImariKurumi

v0.3

Kinda reminds me of those harem animes, you're the only guy in the family. All your siblings are women including your cousins, and of course theres the mom and aunt.

The women also follow the generic love interest troupes, caring eldest sister, reserved older sister, naughty little sister, infatuated cousin, rebellious cousin, lonely aunt etc. Its a not a bad thing though as each of the love interests have distinct character and strong personalities.

Models and renders are gorgeous. Loving the aesthetics of the love interest, along the line of there's something for everyone.

There's not much of a story to follow as its still in the introductory chapters but it was a good start.

A shame this got abandoned. The theme, setting and characters are right up my alley.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

snow123789456

I started playing this game. Simple but effective story writing. The environment looks good and its seems a lot of events will be happen. More animation is always welcome. I am a supporter and I am looking forward for more updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tazaaron

Love the game, I've always like more slice of life type of games and this fits the bill. Good renders and things are moving along.

Some english errors but understandable considering Englush is not first language but easy to understand what's happening.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

shadowknave

Basically a slide show. Nice looking models doing " sexual things". No game, no story, nothing even remotely original or inspiring.

Here is the MC. Here is the " women". Now the women are all horny and DTF with MC as they do, you know.

Bathroom scene ☑
    Yoga scene ☑
    Shopping for clothes and modelling for MC " CUZ ITS SOOO SEXY" ☑

No subsistence. A shell.

Imagine that you have a blind friend and asks you to describe the events in this game. You would sound like describing a horny virgin´s dream.

" Then there is this milf dude, she is so hot and she is like coming onto you and flashing you and shit. And then there is this chick, young and she is coming onto you too bro. Oh man that´s so hot."

I don´t wanna discourage people from their thing but if you are gonna do some VN like this, maybe do take a few extra days to set up a plot, a story, some original characters. Some progress in character dev. , some original events, some kind of world building. Maybe even drama, comedy, idk something.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

delavie

The rating is given assuming the game tries to show healthy humans interacting socially with eachother.
    Character profiles could have been a lot more developed, but that doesn't matter anyway since the characters actions doesn't follow their now minimalistic existing profiles. It's like they are all suffering from schizophrenia.
    It's a non-sensical bumpy ride, and a waste of my time.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Abhai

One of those "strange" games :unsure:

Game version 0.3.
    It could be good...if only...the dev would restrain himself from pushing players/mc into every chick he sees (and vice versa). Moreover there are enforced kinks/roleplays ("oh daddy" with aunt out of the blue), lack of actual choices and fake choices ("Yeah!" vs "Ofc!", yeahj, ofc that is top notch writing&humor), bad writing with a lot of narration where it isnt needed (explaining obvious things in the scene, and assuming how the player/mc should feel), etc etc.

Only positive are few hot chicks/models, yet that is fairly common for 99% of adult games, id say.

Conclusion - If you are looking for an actual avn, skip this one. It certainly isnt worth your time.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

PROS
    Renders are decent
    Models are sexy
    Story is ok

CONS
    Writing needs help

Overall
    So in my honest opinion this isn't a bad VN, but it isn't great either. It's like its on the cusp of actually being good but the writing is killing it. The sentence structure is messed up and needs attention.
    It isn't bad writing. It just needs to be cleaned up( I'll give examples)
    MCs inner dialogue( Stop these thoughts again. There's something wrong with me) remove the word again. We already know the MC has these feelings. It's like the dev, or translator is adding extra words to sentences or to the bio's of the characters. ( this is only my opinion)
    Honestly the writing isn't as bad as some other VNs out there.
    There are several other examples but I don't want to beat a dead horse over them.
    I do recommend this VN. Like I said, the writing isn't awful but it needs polishing and someone to proof read it before it gets to the release stage. Good luck to the dev and I look forward to future updates.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

ShiroOkami2

Version one was a promising start, plot wise it made sense doesn't matter about lewdness or not as long as the story is good then v2 cam along and everything went to hell in a hand basket.

Renders - 6/10

Plot - 3/10 (only cause v2, can be saved)

Characters (so far) - 5/10

Dev has promise, but needs to figure out plot progression while keeping in mind previous dialogues and plot points
  9. 2.00 star(s)

xXxNeospiritxXx

teasing,teasing and more teasing with no sex at all. even i as an not native english speaker find this game very poorly written.

the dialogues are so short that conversations are not really excisting. I think the author was afraid of making too many mistakes so he kept it short.

always the same, people see incest and support games like this one with 5 star ratings, it's a joke. i am not that easy to get only because you use the most popular tag.

the two stars are for the renders/models they are good, but except that i don't find anything in here.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

A promising beginning to what seems like a great incest harem VN. All the harem girls look and feel distinct and interesting, and the MC doesn't seem like he'll be an audience insert without any personality. There also seems to be an antagonist, so it might get even more interesting.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Govram

Hidden Feelings [v0.1] [Stince]

Pros
    • A simple and flawless story emphasizing incest (& polyamorous I guess, not sure now).
    • Genuine love affair of brother and sister
    • Good quality of image renders.
    • Playability, performance and grammar are all just OK no issue

Cons
    • Lack of game there is nothing much of option given for the players to change/drive the story
    • Sisters not feeling guilty of shame to show their boobs; Lack of genuine or more of fictitious for displaying boobs so casually
    • Lack of seductiveness in sexual approach.
    • End of current version is so abrupt; no clue as the MC is dead or is there continuation!!
    • One of the photo of a partially nude lady shown in the preview was not in the game play.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

TheSkeptic1

v0.1
    Emily model is beautiful! All the girls are.
    Dev did a great job with most of the expressions on their faces.

I really like games where you get to see the MC "imagining" another person either without clothes, or what they look like through their clothes.

I like that Emily has a distinct personality (not very well fleshed-out, but enough to like her), and has no reservation in MC seeing her breasts in the morning. She even makes a joke.

It's really weird how much the MC's appearance changes over a few years. This should be redone, IMO. He looks like his hair is thinning and he's trying to salvage it for as long as he can but he's still young and had a full head of hear at the beginning.

Why is there no image for MC kissing is mom?
    Door closes and opens again behind MC's mom at dinner when discussing money?

The "bio" intros to new characters is a neat idea, but the English should be redone.
    There's not much point in the dinner dialog options when the response is a single sentence, and no indication of any kind of points gained/lost be choosing any of the dialog options that would result in a certain path or change in storyline.
    MC asks mom where her great body comes from in front of his sisters? I doubt it.

English translation overall needs work. There's missing punctuation, grammar issues, and it's not colloquial.
    i.e. "Look at that huge ass" followed by "I don't feel comfortable discussing that with you". That's a non-sequitur.
    Dev needs to clearly distinguish thought from dialog better. i.e. when MC is thinking about his mom's ass in the kitchen, then asks if he can help her.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

My Impression for this game : I like it + Incest oh boy definitely in !

Your lovely Family !

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✰✰
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Sex Content : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰

Note :
    For the first release Chapeau ! i only Hope in future the story will be more interesting .

U should try it ! the Mom waiting for u :love:

◉ All the best to the developer .
  14. 5.00 star(s)

___abbas___

I am just reviewing this early to express my admiration to the models used. I have never seen a more perfect one in any of the games here. Each one of them is exceptionally beautiful. Of course the English is horrible, but the dev promised to take care of it and I hope he does, it will be a tragedy to see the game go down the drain because the dev isn't an English speaker
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ticaaa

really good graphics and good looking women , i really like the outfits that were used , story seems to be going in a good direction , i cant wait to see more from this , hope the sex scenes will be really great