VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Hidden Fortune [Demo] [AdultKing]

1. 3.00 star(s)

brichouse

Echoing what was said about the dialogue being... off. It was super weird when she was calling that grown ass man "my boy." Though I'm not much of a talker during sex, there are many things I believe other women have said during sex -- but not the things she said in this game lol. Also, the sex scene itself felt very rushed.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

Here is my view after Playing the Game:

Pros:
    Good Renders
    Hot Sex Scene
    Beauty & The Beast

Cons:
    a little short (Demo)

Conclusion:
    This can become a good game if it continues, the Female MC is damn good looking, and having sex with regular folks is always a welcoming change from all those regular games out there.

Last:
    Even if there not much Sex scenes yet with this Demo, it still had a Hot scene with George worth downloading.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Audultking is a nice guy i would give him 4 stars for his personality, but its about the game. and the game... well...

Pros:
    + quality is ok
    + old/young fetish
    + quick development (for some maybe too quick)
    + old guy looks "good" in his own way (wonder why others don't chose this guy as a fat guy option aswell)
    + setting
    + renpy

Cons:
    - i hate it when a game gets a big butt and big tit tag and the girl looks pretty average
    - girl overall looks pretty average
    - dialogues are... strange
    - an old guy who she knows from her student years? oO what role did he have? at least metion he was a teacher or something odd

The story reminds me a bit of Camille: The Countdown but Camille looked way hotter (better everything) deserved the big butt/tit tag much more, the story had a more intersting start, and the guy was more blackmaling/corrupting her (even this guy here looks in his way better)

I honour the effort and the idea but thats it. Sorry AdultKing but there is no higher rating possible - at least for me here.