Seeking Hidden Gems 2021?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So as the title says... Guys do you know any hidden gems of a game, a game that may not be so popular, and big/supported but is very good. Like it has a very unique art style// really good story etc. And that the dev is fair and uploads regularly(read: not like the dev of AWAM)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This has been the big new game for me this year. Great corruption arc, far better writing than the average Japanese RPGM trash, good gameplay, hardworking dev, frequent updates. It's not a fap-game though, you'll probably only like it right now if corruption is your primary kink.

Also, while this got a protype and initial release in 2019, it seems development only really got going this year. An interesting gameshow-themed sandbox bimbofication game with lots of customization.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
My favorites right now:

Princess Tower
Foster Home for Fantasy Girls
Mentor Life

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
This has been the big new game for me this year. Great corruption arc, far better writing than the average Japanese RPGM trash, good gameplay, hardworking dev, frequent updates. It's not a fap-game though, you'll probably only like it right now if corruption is your primary kink.

Also, while this got a protype and initial release in 2019, it seems development only really got going this year. An interesting gameshow-themed sandbox bimbofication game with lots of customization.
Thanks man, star knight seems like a really good game..I'll deffo try it out. Shame its RPGM tho, but still