EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Yuina woke up in an unfamiliar forest… She wondered aimlessly inside to meet a succubus who has lost her body and memories. They join forces to reach their goals: Yuina, to go back home, and the succubus, to get her body back.
Their journey begins now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-06-05
Release Date: 2021-05-14
Original Title: サキュバス☆コネクト!!
Developer: capture1
Publisher: WASABI entertainment
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Size: 1 GB
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:

(Thank you for the full save, xtns2021)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

knight3467

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone getting this error, blankerror.PNG
Edit: i changed my system local to Jap, and extracted the rar file. Then ran the the game, and the same error appeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koslk1023

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
How the hell do you get succubus level five im lost and can't figure it out
Well duh, just do like in the tutoriel. Since you have seduced a level 1 man, you can now seduce a level 2 man and it keeps going like that as you are doing more and more fights.

5 cards and you can use 3 per turn. your choices are shield, shield, shield shield and MP recovery.

Not sure which combat is worse, this game or the formula used in Rhode's Fortress
Easy to say that when you have done only the very first fight huh ? xD

Just progress a lil bit further and you can see that you can use other cards and you can have better stats x)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone getting this error, View attachment 1231608
If I had to guess, you probably haven't (and need to) set your system locale to Japanese. Judging by the file names in the images, the game is probably coded using Japanese characters. Attempting to run (or even extracting, in some cases) the game in a different locale causes a break in code. If changing your locale doesn't fix it, I can't imagine what it might be.

knight3467

Oct 21, 2017
If I had to guess, you probably haven't (and need to) set your system locale to Japanese. Judging by the file names in the images, the game is probably coded using Japanese characters. Attempting to run (or even extracting, in some cases) the game in a different locale causes a break in code. If changing your locale doesn't fix it, I can't imagine what it might be.
I use a system local emulator, but it I will change my system local entirely and see what happens.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes