Others Hidden Path Life [v0.1.0] [HotDrake]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Barzara

Nov 24, 2021
Just know I'm not trying this because I want to, I'm trying it because I have more questions than should reasonably be allowed at first glance.

Sep 12, 2024
It's not inspired by Summertime Saga, it literally IS DarkCookies art. I'm not one to support Summertime Saga but you can't expect to trace over someone's art, especially the most well-known adult game at this time, and think that's going to pass. I'll be waiting for your patreon to shut down for copyright.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
When the overview starts by saying you're are moving to a different city to start over... what it really means is that no incest:cry:.

Good luck with your project.

Reactions: Sr.H10003

godlovesyou

Oct 6, 2023
I can count on many of my fingers the number of games I've seen with copied summer time saga art.

They all get abandoned sooner later.

Reactions: Ukx1443

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Man, the amount of sheeple here on this site is amazing. One member chimes in with, "it's summertime saga to the pixel," and all the sheeple follow with their nose to the other's ass-hole, blabbering the same shit. I've seen this so many times here.

Have some independent thought, people. :(

So Fucking What the art is similar to that game...
I could explain why developers do this or that, but I'm not going to waste my time on the ignorant, and that's exactly what 90% of the members here are: ignorant sheeple.

Yeah, delete this for off-topic; if you do, then delete all the comments related to summertime saga, too.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes