VN Unity Abandoned Hidden village trainer [v0.65] [Quick Box Studios]

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sarada training and Jikage rising are good. Sarada Training is the furthest along. The other one for Ren'Py is good.

This has the least content of all 4 that I know of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0 and ronney

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
How many narutoes trainers are there now? 3, 4? A million? Any of them any good?
Rise of the Yugure: Semi decent amount of content, the art is ok, but hasn't been updated in more than a year.
Story: 3
Art: 3.5
Content: 3
Grammar: 4

Sarada training: Very good amount of content, but the Engrish has problems, there's a bit of pointless grind, saying the art doesn't follow Canon is an understatement, but worth trying out if you're into huge boobs and S&M.
Story: 3
Art: 3 (not a fan of oversized boobs on everything)
Content: 5
Grammar: 3

Jikage Rising: Has pretty good art (probably the best in the list) and there's less errors in the writing. Game was released 3 months ago, so there's not much content yet.
Story: 4
Art: 5
Content: 3

Naruto Family Vacation: Stolen art, short, just don't.
Story: 2
Art: 0
Content: 2
Grammar: 3

New Dawn: Decent art and story, but was abandoned a long time ago. Probably one of the first Naruto hentai games.
Story: 4
Art: 5
Content: 1

Josh996

Oct 6, 2017
i like trainer game, i don't like this game, cause the art is not original from dev :cautious::cautious:

BoYoYo

Aug 2, 2019
This is either the laziest attempt at a patreon scam I've ever seen, or the most inept "game dev" in the entire world. Either way this heap of trash with stolen art should be removed from this site.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, lets be honest. Its simple, typical trainer, slaves like what you expect, all what you expect without start the Game. Naruto slave trainer. 3 words describe the game.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
V0.6

Still no "save" button or any other way how to save progress.....
What progress? There's barely anything to do and what there is to do takes like 20 minutes.

zerogema Most stuff is dropping support for x86 because it's not really necessary with a majority of computers using x64 nowadays. It sucks but it might be time for an upgrade.

Sep 4, 2017
What progress? There's barely anything to do and what there is to do takes like 20 minutes.
I am just saying that it is weird that after several versions, the save function, something that should be in the game since the first alpha version, isn't still there. Maybe it is a sign that this game is going to end up between these games with "abandoned" tag. I am not saying that the developer is planning to abandon the game and dissapear with all the money from patreon, but maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. Only time will tell...

Last edited:

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Another Naruto Trainer game...Man,i begin to be confuse at this way...But IS NICE SEE THIS!
I Will make some Dragon Ball Trainer as well...If i have time...BUT i like at least ONE OF THIS ONES BE COMPLETE!

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Anyway...Can we slave Tsunade? I'll LOVE to play this game if we could...Her and Shizune under my shoes...Oh,life is gooood! Sooooo Goooood! 'u' (By the way,need some one to take some Story? Can count on me...Sometimes...)

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
SOO.... did this die?
The creator's last Patreon update was in September, and in the comments section he says that his original plan of weekly updates is out the windows, and he's going for a more "it's done when it's done" type approach, and that instead of a normal "press this option to gain slave stats" system he'd be reworking it to be more "story driven" whatever that means. In Mid-October, his itch.io page has him saying that the entire project is going through a big overhaul.

Now, considering the sorry state of his Patreon right now, it's entirely possible that it could just be taking this long; There's been longer silences from other devs that still had new releases. However it's just as likely I'd say that he's just dropped it entirely. Weather or not even he thinks this is a project worth salvaging is up in the air at this point.

So, maybe?

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
The creator's last Patreon update was in September, and in the comments section he says that his original plan of weekly updates is out the windows, and he's going for a more "it's done when it's done" type approach, and that instead of a normal "press this option to gain slave stats" system he'd be reworking it to be more "story driven" whatever that means. In Mid-October, his itch.io page has him saying that the entire project is going through a big overhaul.

Now, considering the sorry state of his Patreon right now, it's entirely possible that it could just be taking this long; There's been longer silences from other devs that still had new releases. However it's just as likely I'd say that he's just dropped it entirely. Weather or not even he thinks this is a project worth salvaging is up in the air at this point.

So, maybe?
good man ty