VN - Ren'Py - Completed - High Jinx! [v1.00] [Sluggo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

WorkPlease

At first I skipped this game because of the graphic style, but boy, did this game surprise me. Despite being short to play, there were many branching paths that had outcomes that were really unexpected. Writing is good and there is a fair amount of humor sprinkled in there that made me chuckle a few times.

For what it is, it's a well made and pleasant game. Give it a chance.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

GS523523

1/5 - Boring; didn't get me off
    ~ 20 minutes long, but many different routes.

You play as an average schoolboy who gains the ability to make 3 sex related wished. A good deal of these turn you into a girl.
    The game is very short. There was only 1 scene in my playthrough. Just when i thought the game was getting interesting, it ended (still had 2 wishes left).
    The renders are bad. The animations are laughable.

Many VNs I play have boring unoriginal ideas that are carried by the intriguing writing. This one is the opposite - plenty of good ideas, but a flat stale delivery. It tries to be funny, but I found the humor childish. MC is unlikable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

majdaddin

The graphics are pretty shit, but all the rest is great! Good story, great writing, it's funny, the characters are sexy, the sex is hot, the choices are explicit (and unpredictable sometimes lol). I appreciate good story + writing + characters much more than hot 2022 graphics, so this is an easy 5 stars.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

t727

I downloaded this solely for the tag "monster girl", there were no monster girl to be found! (-1 Score)

Part from that it was OK:ish the renders weren't great or in any way outstanding but they worked. I was wondering if the designer of this used Sims 4 for the models, at least I got those vibes.
    The physics went bonkers in the animations at times, to a point it became hilarious.
    As far as the story goes, although very short it branches out to different endings. I found all of them.
    This VN might become better with time, but for now it was just another VN which left me blue balled.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

dead line

Most funny game on this site. it is short, so you can play it over and over, and just change your choices. The theme of the game seems to be "be carefull what you wish for". Every wish seems to result in the opposite effect.

Renders are not too good. But not terrible either.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Caminzz

Awesome little game. Incredible amount of branching paths and dozens and dozens of endings. There are also parallel paths where you can use knowledge gained on other paths to make better decisions. There are also TONS of sex scenes.

The graphics are a bit outdated, to be sure, but this is made up for by the fact that most of the sex scenes have pretty smooth, multi-frame animations. The lack of sound is a bit of a letdown though.

Be warned that this game contains almost every fetish known to man, and some you've probably never even dreamed of. That's what you get from a game about a crazy sex genie.

The game is mostly complete, with a very small number of dead-end paths that weren't totally finished.

Overall a good, fun and actually quite humorous game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

p22

I really like this game.

Humor is great.

Lot of sex.

Graphics are outdated, but game is full of fluid animations, which fully
    makes up for the lack of modern graphics.

Also I really like the style of graphics, regardless of age (no ultra realistic DAZ, or too manga looking HS). Fits well with the comedy theme.

It's pure choice and consequences game. Just pick different choices each time and explore whole game. No grinding, no nonsense.

Some negatives (that do not affect the score):
    There are some gay/bi/sisy elements (like 5-10%), that can get sprung on you, but that is what the skip button is for.

Final score 5.0/5.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The game is a work in progress but so far is not worth your time, don't bother. These kinds of games with TONS of build up are only good when fully completed and you get a grand payoff. In the case of this game, I finished everything to offer too quick to ever form a lasting memory of this game.Its not good enough to spend time on.

You only live once! So spend your time wisely and wait for this game to be developed more.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

BitterFrost

A lot of fun and a ton of branching pathways with tons of different endings (and even some that don't yet lead to endings at version .81.) The models are so-so as has been stated - I cannot in good conscience go 5 star - but it's absolutely worth playing, lots of humor and also a fair bit of romance if you play your cards right. This has improved a lot in the latter versions as well.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.72 Beta...

Originally Reviewed on 12/28/2017

This VN/Game is very short but was entertaining... It does have lots of different endings to try out, so you need to make choices wisely and/or saving game a lot...

The visuals for the characters are alright, but not the greatest, especially for 3D... I've seen better, but they are not terrible... The backdrops are alright as well... There are a few animations now and then...

The script is short and has only a couple spelling/grammar errors, but for the most part is done well... I even found myself laughing during some of it... The story tells the tale about a male protagonist that accidently summons a wish granting pot smoking genie from a rocket ship shaped bottle... The genie, named Jean, is a love genie and therefore his wishes had to be related to love/lust/sex/etc... There are many different opportunities for the protagonist to make wishes, all which have differing and creative results, usually followed by various endings... I tried a bunch of them out to see how it all went, a lot lead to sex scenes, and others are just overall hilarious... Two of the endings that I enjoyed the most were when he ended up as a girl and gave the bottle to his friend, and the one where he ended up with a copy of Jean who stayed with him in the end... But there are a lot of various paths and endings you can go with... Hence why I recommend saving game a lot...

Because I see this VN/game as more of a comedy sex story, it was alright that it was so short... The story was well put together and creative... I would of loved for it to have a deeper story and be longer, but with all the various paths it has a lot of replay value...

Overall I enjoyed this short VN/Game and even though the 3D visuals are not the greatest, they didn't detract much from the story elements and it was fun trying all the different story paths to see, what if... I would definitely recommend peeps trying this one... I do find it sorta funny though, because it feels like this one is complete, and yet it is only version 0.72... I'm guessing I'll need to check back again once it's fully completed to see what else they end up adding...