Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py High-Rise Climb [v0.92a] Cheat Mod

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
any eta for the mod??
It's been over a year since the last version of this mod was released, I think this project is abandoned. Especially since the creator of this mod was on F95 as recently as yesterday.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
I went ahead and made an updated version of this. Changes:
  • Updated main menu screen to reflect the addition of the built-in gallery.
  • Made the quick menu permanent, and moved the CHEATS button to reduce overlap with game button text.
  • Modified CHEAT MENU to make the increment/decrement values larger, as well as ability to directly to set to a high value:
    • Money: $50M
    • Income: $100K
    • Will/Hygiene: 100
    • Talent Points: 22 (Max Required)
  • Re-ordered RELATIONSHIPS to put the more useful characters' stats at the top, and added a note for the ones which are defined but as of yet apparently not used. Also made them increment/decrement by 10 instead of 1, and add a button to directly set value at 100.
  • Re-organized SCENE LABELS to include what should be all currently available important (e.g. dating/sex) scenes, including Grace and Izumi endings. But as before, jumping to them can cause problems with variables that were not set correctly, so it's best used as sort of a quasi-gallery where you will save before using it and reload the save afterwards.
HRC_BMU_094a_1.jpg
HRC_BMU_094a_2.jpg
HRC_BMU_094a_3.jpg

Last edited:

Deandre$$

Sep 23, 2023
I went ahead and made an updated version of this. Changes:
  • Updated main menu screen to reflect the addition of the built-in gallery.
  • Made the quick menu permanent, and moved the CHEATS button to reduce overlap with game button text.
  • Modified CHEAT MENU to make the increment/decrement values larger, as well as ability to directly to set to a high value:
    • Money: $50M
    • Income: $100K
    • Will/Hygiene: 100
    • Talent Points: 22 (Max Required)
  • Re-ordered RELATIONSHIPS to put the more useful characters' stats at the top, and added a note for the ones which are defined but as of yet apparently not used. Also made them increment/decrement by 10 instead of 1, and add a button to directly set value at 100.
  • Re-organized SCENE LABELS to include what should be all currently available important (e.g. dating/sex) scenes, including Grace and Izumi endings. But as before, jumping to them can cause problems with variables that were not set correctly, so it's best used as sort of a quasi-gallery where you will save before using it and reload the save afterwards.
View attachment 3029435
View attachment 3029436
View attachment 3029434
can you please help me whenever i hover over the cheat button it crash

Deandre$$

Sep 23, 2023
You'll need to provide more detailed information (error messages, etc.), as simply saying "it crash" is not useful in the least.
well i don't know then. i gaved up on this game cause the cheat mod not working. it keep crashing when i hover over the cheat menu at the right bottom screen.