Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
What is Nicole Aniston’s 6th mission? As the mission hint is - $ProfSociologiaM6.MissaoDica
This is the mission after going to her class after catching her shoot the live scene

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
What is Nicole Aniston’s 6th mission? As the mission hint is - $ProfSociologiaM6.MissaoDica
This is the mission after going to her class after catching her shoot the live scene
Wait for teacher message telling you the time of the next lesson
Go to your bedroom between 20:00 and 21:00

Last edited:
Reactions: Billshwr

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey,
Can anyone help me?

I can't get any further with some quests:

Watch Karen's life three times

- I have watched the 3 different videos more than 3 times and still nothing happens

Be at school on Friday during recess
- Somehow nothing happens there either

Complete the quest "Let's play Dungeons & Dragons?".
- What do I have to do next? I can't continue playing with my friends at the weekend

Go to the Massage Institute at the Country Club between 13:00 and 17:00
- There is always a photo of Sarah Tavella and you can also see her lying on the table, but when I massage her, Erin speaks.
Then you always get the message "Erin is not immoral enough"

Are the quests that buggy? All other quests work

Last edited:

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
Watch Karen's life three times

- I have watched the 3 different videos more than 3 times and still nothing happens
this quest is bugged, three scenes you already watched should be repeatable after quest, and three other quest scenes required for progrees are marked as repeatable now
later I'll post fixed version

Complete the quest "Let's play Dungeons & Dragons?".
- What do I have to do next? I can't continue playing with my friends at the weekend
If you already played D&D with Lauren, dont pay attention to this, just wrong condition

Go to the Massage Institute at the Country Club between 13:00 and 17:00
- There is always a photo of Sarah Tavella and you can also see her lying on the table, but when I massage her, Erin speaks.
Then you always get the message "Erin is not immoral enough"
As I remember in this quest you should learn from Erin how to massage

There is also more quests not triggered correcty, or just invisible, I try to fix this if it's possible

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
really hope you get a proof reader at some point for the english translation. the grammer is pretty horrible, most of the sentences are written so they say the opposite of what is meant to be said. or are just worded in a way that it sounds like 4 year olds talking to each other.
If no proof reader voulenteers, maybe even grammarly or chatGPT could help clean up like 90% of this mess.
otherwise.. the premise for the game is nice, im not a fan of watching the schedule in your phone advances time, but i guess its "immersive" to do so.

Reactions: debhdbhj

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Hey, I'm stuck at lowering Brandi's morality. When her morality is about to drop to 70, there is not prompt/button for me to proceed so I cannot continue her quest. Is there any fix on this?

debhdbhj

Oct 22, 2023
There is so much bug and the language is only sometimes English there are times when I don't understand anything because of the language switch, if there were no bugs and not broken Language I give 10/10, the bugs and the broken language are too bad I can't ignore it since I have to check the phone to advance, but the phone is sometimes in other languages, and sometimes I can't advance a quest because of the bug

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
Fixed:
Conversations with Angela and Gabbie(Mariah)
Karen webcam quest
Animal farm + gym quest of Diana(will start after Bastion of light quest or you can find button in your room)
Vice Director name
Karen massage videos
Brandi cooking videos
Phoenix gym (will start after her last quest or you can find button in your room)You will need 26 friendship for first scene, and 40 for second
All Fagner and Mela quests
Erin second quest(massage room 13-17)
Amelia gym(almost the same as her workout)
Some quest descriptions
Melanie quest
Meditation
Tons of minor bugs
Added skip time button, sleep anytime (if you dont want to use cheats)

Not Fixed: bad translation, invisible text in some dialogues, some missing videos/images, girls images not changing on low morality.

I completed all quests myself, everything should work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netsabeth

mohdamir2605

Aug 15, 2020
Fixed:
Karen webcam quest
Animal farm + gym quest of Diana(will start after Bastion of light quest or you can find button in your room)
Vice Director name
Karen massage videos
Brandi cooking videos
Phoenix gym (will start after her last quest or you can find button in your room)You will need 26 friendship for first scene, and 40 for second
Some quest descriptions
Melanie quest
Meditation
Tons of minor bugs

Not Fixed: bad translation, invisible text in some dialogues, some missing videos/images, girls images not changing on low morality.

FAGNER CLASS HAS BUG . WHENEVER I TRY TO GO TO HIS CLASS . GAME IS STUCK . CANT EVEN GO BACK

mohdamir2605

Aug 15, 2020
Fixed:
Karen webcam quest
Vice Director name
Karen massage videos
Brandi cooking videos
Some quest descriptions
Melanie quest
Meditation
Tons of minor bugs

ERIN SECOND QUEST NOT STARTING . I GO TO MASSAGE ROOM BETWEEN 13 AND 17

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes