3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: astrophel

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
We didn't want to upload the 0.15 version here yet, since two other players mentioned a bug related to Jessica on the beach, the problem was first mentioned here a few days ago, so we wanted to try to resolve it before publishing the release here since it a bit harder to post a new update, but someone beat us to it and published it. Let's hope it's an isolated error, however we will try to find that error that we just can't find :cry:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
In which night should we go and put the spy cam? Since I tried every night and its not working?
It should be from Sunday to Thursday at 2:00 am, any night before a morning where Chloe goes to bathe, on Saturday and Sunday mornings, she does not bathe early since she wakes up late due to work, so on a Friday and Saturday night, you can't put it.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
It should be from Sunday to Thursday at 2:00 am, any night before a morning where Chloe goes to bathe, on Saturday and Sunday mornings, she does not bathe early since she wakes up late due to work, so on a Friday and Saturday night, you can't put it.
Thanks a lot I guess I didnt do something right and might have messed up but everything is working!

Amazing update as always!

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
im having issues with texting jessi, any time or day i need to do that?

now having an issue where Jessi is not showing up on the beach

Last edited:

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
Hi, bought Pool Supply and paint and wood and only wood came, can't order more. Any command that could dirty fix it for me ?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, bought Pool Supply and paint and wood and only wood came, can't order more. Any command that could dirty fix it for me ?
Check the delivery app in the phone, probably the Pool Supply are on its way... they take different days to delivery.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Hi, I don't how but I am locked in Sex shop. Here is the save file, any help is welcomed. Thank you.
Edit: Hi, I am out with some hacking with x052 URM but any entry to Sex shop results in the same loop (new save is added).
Note: 3-1 is "URM free".

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes