3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hmmmm, the art gives me strange vibes, but not in bad way, I kinda liked it. I really liked the logo as well, gives me the impression that the person really put effort into it... but idn, maybe I'm just weird for thinking this :ROFLMAO:

Gonna give it a try, just wanna ask three questions to the dev:
1. The granny's gonna be looking like a hot or a hag?
2. Regardless the first question, there's gonna have incest? (I don't see the tag :cry:)
3. Can we change the MC's name or will he be called Andy anyway?

Thanks in advance and good luck with your game!
1. Not sure yet... but biside here looks... she'll will be a interesting person (future development)
2. Yes, it will eventually
3. You should be able to choose the name you want at the beginning of the story, Andy is just its default name

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't know, but that's the reality
I just checked the Mega links and both PC and MAC versions are uncensored... can you confirm this please?
Yes, the NOPY and FILESUPLOAD are the censored version, please use the MEGA or WORKUPLOAD to get the UNcensored version

Reactions: The Aligator

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
If you are going to have links that are cencored, please mark them as such to avoid confusion. That said, I am downloading the mega links now and I am eager to try the game. The art style is unique and looks good.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Hey dev !
I recommend ya edit the main post and split up the download section into two (Like the windows and Mac) ... since people still miss the note , about which one is censored and not .

Just wanted to ask ya ,
What body types will feature in the game : O ?
Any Curvy / THICCCC / MILFY / voluptuous ladies planned ? or are they going to be school girls and their relative sizes (which understandable ^ ^ )

Reactions: biggienpac

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
WoW this art haunt me! (y)

High school settings, whorish cheerleaders...
How about adding some random encounters with this dude?

View attachment 738337
There is a story line under development involving some strange and wired events
Hey dev !
I recommend ya edit the main post and split up the download section into two (Like the windows and Mac) ... since people still miss the note , about which one is censored and not .

Just wanted to ask ya ,
What body types will feature in the game : O ?
Any Curvy / THICCCC / MILFY / voluptuous ladies planned ? or are they going to be school girls and their relative sizes (which understandable ^ ^ )
Originally we posted the censored version, but then posted the uncensored one... most likely the censored version was automatically uploaded to NOPY and FILESUPLOAD

And about the story... currently we are developing 10 different characters for the next version, some will be high school students, and some will be out side people, the idea is to create several branch story in which you can do different side stories with different characters. In the future releases, we will expand those branches. We already have plans for Busty girls, Milfs, thin and thick girls, Slave, Monster Girl, Trainer, Love.

The best part of choosing the high school time is the great variety of characters we can include inside and outside school... the sky is the limit.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is the game so far over after the first night when Chloe is in the Bathroom? Or do I just not know what to do?
Last part is the bathroom scene... this version is still not available on our patreon or subscribestar sites, we released here so we can show you guys/gals what we are working on, on the next version, we will have more characters and a longer story.

Hope you like what you see...

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I guess moreover, the real question is WHY is there a censored version? Is the public version you have censored, and you pay for the real content?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Not bad. Basically nothing to do but given the version number.... no surprise.

The art looks nice nut...

in the phone, "send messaje".... should be message.

Not bad though. Looks promising. I did love the whole FPV aspect of the one real scene.

After this month I will likely go and become a patron for at least a month. Not made of money here and games like this tend to have slow development cycles so unless I see its a good speed... you know how it is.

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I guess moreover, the real question is WHY is there a censored version? Is the public version you have censored, and you pay for the real content?
Because in Patron and SubscribeStar we will promote the game as free to play, but only supporters will have access to the uncensored version.

We are sharing the uncensored version here because we have been downloading games for quite some time, and its only fair we share in the same way the original version.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Games like this tend to have slow development cycles so unless I see its a good speed... you know how it is.
The main issue is the drawing speed, when the game uses render images, is way faster since the character is already created, you just have to change the position and export... we preferred using drawn images because it gives a different type of story, unfortunately, it takes time... hopefully, we will be able to hire people to help us so we can speed up that process, that our main goal.

Conceptos Prima.jpg CPR.jpg Pasillo.jpg

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Too bad even the grandma left, I wanted at least some gilf incest xD jk interesting game, I really like the art... y bueno, me alegra ver más juegos en Español, good luck!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
looks very good, good job dev :) (y)
so Chloe taking a bath is the last scene :)

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
Because in Patron and SubscribeStar we will promote the game as free to play, but only supporters will have access to the uncensored version.

We are sharing the uncensored version here because we have been downloading games for quite some time, and its only fair we share in the same way the original version.
First of all, the game looks very promising, you understand that this is a page, to download the games, how to say it without paying, right? XD. Some will even mount the game uncensored. In my opinion it is a bit silly censorship will always get the game without it, but if it doesn't take you anything to put censorship do it XD. If everyone could pay for everything it would be a great world and these pages would not exist. But I really wish you the best of luck with the game and continue with the Spanish. There is almost no game in my language hahaha. Good luck :):):). (Sorry for my bad English XD)

Reactions: johndoe19
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes