3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Screenshot_10.png

Girlfiend... :unsure:... is there a possibility of demongirls? :sneaky:

Screenshot_12.png

Also the count of blowjobs shows 2 instead of 1, or Sophie somehow managed to do it without anyone realizing, like while MC was out? ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RichyCapy

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
I liked it. Reminds me a bit of Summertime Saga for some reason. I wish you the best of luck and excited to see future releases.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
That was an interesting first release.

Pros:Great Art,working phone,and some sexy time.

Cons:Super super short.

Looking forward to the next release.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was about to say ''It looks pretty good.'' but then i saw cencored images... WTF?! WHY THE HELL YOU CENSORED GAME?!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I was about to say ''It looks pretty good.'' but then i saw cencored images... WTF?! WHY THE HELL YOU CENSORED GAME?!
There was an error... please use the MEGA or WORKUPLOAD links, those are the uncensored version :(

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
The main issue is the drawing speed, when the game uses render images, is way faster since the character is already created, you just have to change the position and export... we preferred using drawn images because it gives a different type of story, unfortunately, it takes time... hopefully, we will be able to hire people to help us so we can speed up that process, that our main goal.

View attachment 738797 View attachment 738798 View attachment 738800
I get it. When its just one person, its going to be slow. Please dont take this as a jab or anything, its simply an observation.

Its good that you will be continuing to post incensored here. I know I try and donate when I can but dont generally have the money to give to all creators I download for every month but I set aside about $20 per month I rotate through a few games, especially newer ones that dont show the creator is overly greedy.... like a certain superhero game...

Reactions: RichyCapy
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes