3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
PC and Macs are way easier to replace the save file, Android is more complicated

You can try replacing your safe file with this one, this save is right before starting the gala event:

To use it, just follow the instructions here:
I'll try it thanks.

Bruh656

Aug 19, 2023
Im stuck with these.
1695581627258.png
And even though Ive already finished one Gala event with Chloe it still says to do it and the gallery image of it has vanished. And I dont know how to buy more tickets pls help

DrakeDarkHunter

Apr 26, 2018
So I continued playing and now the Gala is just gone as a thing to do. I wasted over a thousand dollars for those tickets and buying the elegant dress like three times.

I can still buy it again, but I can't give it to Chloe. Plus getting a job at the club is on my To-Do list even though I already did.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Im stuck with these.
View attachment 2954076
And even though Ive already finished one Gala event with Chloe it still says to do it and the gallery image of it has vanished. And I dont know how to buy more tickets pls help
Have you done the gala with any of the girls?
Once you done all of them, it should remove the three items, and show new ones.
Make sure to unlock the scene of each girl!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So I continued playing and now the Gala is just gone as a thing to do. I wasted over a thousand dollars for those tickets and buying the elegant dress like three times.

I can still buy it again, but I can't give it to Chloe. Plus getting a job at the club is on my To-Do list even though I already did.
Once you ask chloe, you should just get the dress and convice Latisha, that would be it!

If you want to invite Sophie, you probably will have to do the same, but when she pops up, say yes to her

DrakeDarkHunter

Apr 26, 2018
Once you ask chloe, you should just get the dress and convice Latisha, that would be it!

If you want to invite Sophie, you probably will have to do the same, but when she pops up, say yes to her
I had already done that. I was just buying time until I could give her the dress when the game bugged and the whole thing broke.

So I had to start over from when the branching path of the Gala questline which has been an utter pain in my ass. I just finished the gala event with Ginger which and all I have say is; please don't do that again. Repeating the same shit week after week waiting for the weekend so I could advance the plot was a huge hassle. But I did it, and I'm afraid something went wrong.

Apparently the game is supposed to know if you completed the Gala with a different girl on a different save. Well mine doesn't seem to.

What I did was save as soon as the game mentioned the multiple paths. Played through Chloe's route, loaded the old save, played through Sophie's route, and then loaded in again and played through Ginger's.

I just finished Ginger's and it seems to think I only completed her route, telling me to complete the others.

How is it supposed to know I completed the others? Apparently there's some background check it does?

Did I just waste several hours?

EDIT: I just check the gallery, scenes I absolutely already saw for the other girls are still locked. I just wasted my time AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I had already done that. I was just buying time until I could give her the dress when the game bugged and the whole thing broke.

So I had to start over from when the branching path of the Gala questline which has been an utter pain in my ass. I just finished the gala event with Ginger which and all I have say is; please don't do that again. Repeating the same shit week after week waiting for the weekend so I could advance the plot was a huge hassle. But I did it, and I'm afraid something went wrong.

Apparently the game is supposed to know if you completed the Gala with a different girl on a different save. Well mine doesn't seem to.

What I did was save as soon as the game mentioned the multiple paths. Played through Chloe's route, loaded the old save, played through Sophie's route, and then loaded in again and played through Ginger's.

I just finished Ginger's and it seems to think I only completed her route, telling me to complete the others.

How is it supposed to know I completed the others? Apparently there's some background check it does?

EDIT: I just check the gallery, scenes I absolutely already saw for the other girls are still locked. I just wasted my time AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH
Is really weird since persistent variables don't change even after reloading the game, but probably your saved game got corrupted, it has happen to some players, not a lot, but enough to address this problem even further...

But right now, lets try something:

Save your game and close it.

If you are playing on a PC or MC, place this file inside the game folder, it will ask if you want to replace the current file, say Yes

Open the game and load your saved game.

Then press F7, that way you can patch the game, and force reopen the galleries.

If you are playing on a Android, let me know so I can create you a patch game to download, since Android files can't patch single files, it has to be the complete game.

Reactions: Enot1964

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

Sorry about this... for our next release we are going to remake the complete mechanics at the end of the gala to avoid this problems...

At the end of the gala, it will just ask the player if they want to continue or replay it WITHOUT having to relay on a saved game or unlocked scenes..
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

8u88a2020

Nov 23, 2020
well my friend, it didnt show for me, but I am about to retry it in case I missed it the first time

ok, it worked. Now, 2nd issue, says im supposes to meet Jessica tues @ 900 pm on the beach, but when I go shes nowhere to be found

Last edited:

dub2k8

Jun 8, 2020
For what I can tell, the game didnt skip the day...
Before starting the date on Sunday, can you please do me a favor.

Right before talking to Ashley on sunday, open the phone, then go to the "User stats", at the bottom right of the phone, there should be a orange bug, press there and tell me what number is next to "Ashley's story", it should be a 25
It's the same situation for me unfortunately.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes