Others - High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

This could have had so much more potential, plenty of good looking girls and a nice diversity in girls as well and maybe decent stories, i dont even mind the animations being pretty poor in most cases but i am not a fan of not being able to skip them since alot of them gets boring fast, but what really kills the game is the interface and sandbox.

Not only is it a huge grind, but the hint system is absolutly shit, it might tell you what to do but you just get a full list of everything and once you do something it stays on the list, so you have no clue where your at since you cant really keep track of fuck all, so your pretty much left with just checking every room/hall and whatever and hope you run into something, which just waste way to much time for barely anything.

And a fair warning that you will see the headmaster have sex with students as well, which can give you that NTR feeling alot of people hate, cant say if its really NTR or not since no clue whos a real LI if any but just know stuff like that is in the game as well.

Alot of picture to picture shit and you cant even skip that.
    No music either.

This really is a 1 star game but due to having alot of nice looking hot girls ill add one star for that, i would love to see the game being playable but its just not there.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Johanno

non skippable video scenes.

you have a how to for each girl, but usually dont know what you should do other than checking every room

i couldn't keep up with money without cheating. ( i guess you cant afford 3 coffees and 2 meals a day)

missing audio

the idea is good.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

shane59fr

Impossible to understand what to do and when. You go from one room to the next without making any progress. Once in a while, a little something happens. But it's deeply boring. What's missing is a guide or a list of tasks to help you get through the game in a more enjoyable way. The graphics are good, the variety of characters excellent, but it's not enough.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Machete

Ok, a short one:

Pros: Models are decent, i see the effort here.

Cons: I start the game and there is this lame intro where the girls pop up with an unmoderated slap sound. My PC volume is near to the top and the game volume is insane, my ears kinda explode at the first slap. I try to immediately access the volume (but i do it with kinda all games to cut the BG music) and i can't. Ok, nevermind, i'll drop the volume from the PC and the arrange it later in the game. But i found out it can't be done. So i would have to give up pc sound in general to play the title.
    The dialogs are lame
    The click around is pointless.
    Can't see any attractive.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

n00bi

Way too grindy game. content isnt that good either. repative gameplay.
    as of now. its a 1 star game. but might get better with time but i doubt it.
    looks like the dev wanted to create a grindy game, he succeeded.
    i can honestly not reccomend it at this time.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Sabber

[Cut from Forum Post] This game is not ready for consumption yet. In the year that it has been developed, it has a great number of slides, some quite enjoyable. But, with the amount of grind that is required and the disappointing outcome for most girls is not worth it in my eyes. The translation is not the worst I have seen, but it's not great. It could use a proofreader.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Nodrit

pls make a walkthrough, i don't know what i'm supposed to do in the first day in shool. Nothing is telling you how to progress and you can miss scene you don't even know they exist !
    I tried this game three or four times already and nothing change
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Brojo

Such a grindy game for so little content. Even on a budget, it doesn't feel like effort was really put into this game. The models are fine, but curbs from other assets, but to get any sort of content you just have to wander around and click around unless you want to screenshot every hint for each girl.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

ZaphodB

Only reason I'm giving this 3 stars is for the graphics which are of a high standard. Problem is it takes a long time for anything to happen & I have no ideas how to move paths forward or even if they move forwards. Both the money & energy are problems.
    I think this has potential but the mechanics have to be sharpened up just to make it more friendly. Also not sure why there's a limit on saves.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

TFurguson69

Even with a cheat code, this game is the poster child for grindy.
    To be clear resource grinding in a standard game is part of the game mechanic to build anticipation to the next level. This game has way too many grinds. And even with the public cheat code(Currently) This game is barely playable. you will just lose any interest in wanting going to any level. I should give it a poor rating. But this is the standard on this site.
    My advice is to get a following first before you start trying to pigeonhole your followers
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Myrroddin

The game is unplayable without the cheat code to give you money, energy, and other necessary things. There is an in-game guide, but it can only be used at night, with no method of accessing it when and where you need to know something. A phenomenal amount of time and MC's energy is wasted looking at rooms that could have events, but they are random, so you can't advance the story or characters. "High School Master" is not worth paying, and I'd argue it isn't worth it for free. Just skip this "game"; you will save yourself from the trauma of hitting your head on your desk.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

darthcalvin

First the positives. The game looks great and I really like the charcters. Interesting premise as well.

However, it' s absolutely inscrutable. No idea where to go or what to do when you get there and it feels like it was written by a broken AI. So much wasted potential. I'll keep an eye on this and hopefully someone comes along to help the dev with the writing.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Nice Kitty

I think the game would be better on RenPY
    I have read the reviews of other players here and they are right. The character models are good. The pictures are juicy and beautiful. But then everything is terrible. The mechanics of the game, and the first 20 minutes I do not know what to do. The game looks like a visual novel and is a bit interactive. But KARL at 17 12 22 this version seems to be still beta testing. The most terrible thing here is the very structure of the game and its engine. Already many popular RPG games have been moved to RenPY
    Yes, it takes time, but it's also easier to read and make choices. Than spending 100 hours wandering around the map. So far, this game is very bad.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

DH4444

From what I've seen the models are nice.
    I quit playing the game because I can't find controls to adjust things like volume and text speed. It is stupid to have to use the knob on my speakers to adjust the volume, which screws up the settings on every other game, movie, etc..
    It would also be nice to know what various things do. Maybe a hints system. Bouncing around area to area in the school doing apparently nothing gets old quickly.
    This game could probably do better on Renpy.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

fr45

Game is on chromium engine. Aware of the implications? Does it collect statistics? Which ones? Where?
    Sounds are loud, and can't be changed.
    Even intro sequence is counterintuitive - how would one know that you are supposed to click on the main screen.
    And what is this with no character renaming.
    This is simply bad
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

There isn't much to be said about this game that hasn't already been said by prior reviews.

Grindy, headache inducing, and poorly written with a toxic fanbase to boot.

I recommend saving your own time and just avoid this one until it gets a complete overhaul (or get a full save from someone else).
  17. 4.00 star(s)

RedPyrate

Pros: Images and plot are good.
    Cons: Game play is grindy and saves are not brought forward.

After figuring out the location for entering cheat codes and the map in the MC's BR for Character locations it becomes much better, Hopefully Dev will adjust this if he wants to improve the gameplay and his audience.
    Captain Red
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

Review of v0.178: I read the other reviews before playing and was expecting this to be a guesswork grindfest. After playing, I salute all the reviewers who made it to the grind because I threw in the towel after about five minutes.

The game is so unintuitive that it is unplayable in its current state.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

captainalvord

I really want to like this game based on the images and theme. Many of the characters are up my alley in terms of looks. And who wouldn't like perving and corrupting young school girls.

But the game system is just bad. Should have just used ren'py as the base system. The going to different locations to find "scenes" is annoy in its design. If there was a constant ability to see who has a scene in a room at a given time on the "map" it would be much better. The only way to know what needs to be done is only at night in your bedroom you can access a "mission" menu of sorts. Why isn't this always available to view.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

Have you ever wondered why people hate sandbox that much?

Well - THIS crap is the best example why they do.

Sensless skipping around just to search for the next trigger hidden at a specific location and specific time.
    One of the very worst games (gameplay wise) i have ever encountered.

The missing story plot is on top of that.

I thought it could not be that worse as reviews told me, and against my inner feelings, i wanted to give it a try .......

... BOY WAS I WRONG ........ (what a waste of time) ..... :rolleyes: