2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The library is in the school corridor.
Or to explain more clearly for people that haven't reached it - there's no library to be found, until the game decides you should go there.

It is an event of sorts that clicks the first time one day randomly when you go to class, after the teacher informs of a new exam to happen in two weeks time. If one does not get the warning, only thing to do is mess around with whatever you can until (obscure, unknown) requirements are met and it unlocks.

Also, the black lingerie set is directly related to it, if one can't purchase, it is not going on yet.
After the first visit to the library, it becomes a matter of continuing to go to school until the library fully unlocks - kind of like you have to go a number of times randomly to the glory hole until the game lets Kelly go to the bathroom on her own.

Wish i had some more helpful and less frustrating advice for people about the library subject, but that's how it is with the game, some things follow a sort of unsaid order and you have to just go on messing around waiting for the best and stuff to start up, a bunch of times out of order.

Reactions: Yoli and NHumingko

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
At present i have the following stats for the characters.

- Kelly: Level 2, Corruption 400 [dream yes]
- Viki: Level 1, Corruption 360 [dream yes]
- Ash: Level 2, Corruption 430 [dream yes]
- Brenda: Level 3, Corruption 300
- Miss Devis: Level 3, Corruption 000
- Steve: Level 1, Corruption 170
- Becca: Level 3, Corruption 400

Is that their maxes for the present version or should there be more stuff to do with some of them?

Is Viki the only one with kinky action on the shower room?

Also, i know there's one slot still unrevealed in Kelly's cellphone contacts (the one below John) - is it unlockable or not yet in this edition?

Last edited:

Akhre

Feb 8, 2019
Imo writing and scenario are unrealistic and unimmersive. Art is pretty good. Gameplay is grindy and pretty boring.

I would streamline so that the grind-y part was 4x shorter and make the writing / story advancement more realistic (not neccesarily longer). Also more choices would be nice. Imo this can be accomplished with very few/none at all new assets.

The least that could be done is to add 'skip' feature so I don't have to go through the same 5 second sequence i.e. when using laptop for the 50th time.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How do you change into the halloween costume ?

I bought the school girl one, try put it on and it defaults back to normal clothes when I close the wardrobe.
Try phone Ash, and it says put on consume first.

If i scroll through costumes it only shows normal and bikini. If I click on costume she goes naked and then I can scroll to the school uniform/cat ears /whatever

Tried buying a different one, but same result.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I bought the school girl one, try put it on and it defaults back to normal clothes when I close the wardrobe.

If i scroll through costumes it only shows normal and bikini. If I click on costume she goes naked and then I can scroll to the school uniform/cat ears /whatever

Finally answered it myself... you have to buy the stupid witch costume, not any of the others for the halloween event.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
There are several new scenes in this update. The library is located in the building of the College (down arrow), progress (Kelly spread legs, she show our underpants - she spread our legs, she show that she don’t put on our underpants, she climb onto the stairs behind the book, and show underpants, then she climb onto the stairs without underpants, Kelly provoke the Steve, both finish, Kelly do the return blow) requires corruption, my Kelly has 400 level 2. Miss Davis will also hold another lesson on Saturday in the BDSM style. And a new scene in the bar with a vibro-egg for John.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018

Costumes in this game are used relatively little, after buying Kelly puts it on only once at a party, and uses two costumes with sex toys in the evenings (maid and schoolgirl costume), a link in her smartphone.

Wallaceworks

Feb 21, 2018
Am i missing somthing vut i cant put on an outfit for the Halloween party I have bought all of them that i can

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Am i missing somthing vut i cant put on an outfit for the Halloween party I have bought all of them that i can
Don’t worry, he’ll just not get dressed, he’s for the event. At a certain time, you need to call a girlfriend from the phone, Kelly will come to the hostel in an already dressed suit.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Do you have any choice or freedom at all in this game? Seems the player is forced down one route.

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
I started a new game, but it's glitching. I have everything I bought from prior games and the corruption is at -992 level 2.
Any way to reset everything?

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
OK, figured it out. Deleted all the save games from \Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata and that reset the progress and undid the bugs.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes