2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Annna360

Mar 9, 2018
hey everyone! I got a question about the game, whenever I download the game again after a long while, it still keeps all my data from the previous version and doesn't allow me to start an actual new game. What I mean is, even when I start and click the button for a new game, after the tutorial, it still keeps all my progress even when its a new game. So... how do I fix this?
run a clean on ccleaner, if deleting your saves does not work

Reactions: TheBigEnchilada

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok I just tired the game made it to the halloween party, all and all it is a decent game. My biggest critics of the game are
1) there is a number of spelling and grammar errors, not bad enough I can't puzzle it out, but some are pretty big like calling john a her for example.
2) I would like some more options on what all you can do when events happen.
3) More clothes and a way to easily change between your main outfit. more underwear, more skirts, tops etc.
4) more sex toys, there isn't a normal buttplug for example or strapon etc. it would be nice if they was added and obviously usable.

All and all a pretty good game.

Reactions: gg123

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
ok I think I have played all the content that is currently there, least I can't get more to trigger.
1) More choices in sex, like with the boss, you can give him a BJ or HJ, then if you give him a BJ you can have him cum in her mouth or face. I would like to see that added to all the sex scenes, same with when you are the demon in her dreams give you choices on where, how you fuck her and where to cum.
2) More variation to the sex scenes. Right now, once you unlock the full scene it is just the same one every time. So like above a few more choices in existing ones. John at the beach club could use that as a example.
3) There seems to be a error when randomly your avatar disappears it happens mostly when going to the beach. The only fix is to save and then reload the save it and fixes it.
4) I think the teacher is bugged, had the first saturday retest with her and then every day in class she says she needs to see me again on Saturday and it acts like some new event had just happened but it was that monday, then it happened again on tuesday etc. I assume that is a bug.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Very valid points however one major one is the slow corruption increase with the game being out for the length that it has been that the levels should be able to be unlocked more consistently than half to a full level per update as I get it takes time for game development but I guess this for sure will be one that won't get nominated for the cash prize on being the best.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
btw anyone with any knowledge for accessing the console as well as a command list would be greatly appreciated.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to increase Kelly's corruption level from 1 to 2? I am already with 1000 points on level 1,continue to do stuff to increase her level,but nothing happens,every time she continue to stay with 1000 points on level 1!

PS: Did somewhere have a walkthrough?

Reactions: Alen Mak

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to increase Kelly's corruption level from 1 to 2? I am already with 1000 points on level 1,continue to do stuff to increase her level,but nothing happens,every time she continue to stay with 1000 points on level 1!

PS: Did somewhere have a walkthrough?
You have to do the flash pussy in the library, which takes going there a few times and slowly advancing that scene until you have the option to remove your panties while in the library then you can complete that object.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You have to do the flash pussy in the library, which takes going there a few times and slowly advancing that scene until you have the option to remove your panties while in the library then you can complete that object.
Where is that library? In the school i have option to go to class,to PE room and toilet,there's no library! On the map are the Dorm,College,Brenda's house,Beach Bar,Beach,Cafe bar,Sex Shop,Nightclub,Shopping centre,Home and 2 other buildings where i can't go (at least for now,may be i didn't unlock them)!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
It looks i just didn't do some tasks,but i finally find how to go to the library!Now i just need to do what you told me and hope then i will increase Kelly's corruption to the next level!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It looks i just didn't do some tasks,but i finally find how to go to the library!Now i just need to do what you told me and hope then i will increase Kelly's corruption to the next level!
I forget how many times it takes before you can do it, I think 4 or 5 but I can't remember for sure. Just ask the kid in their for help and tease him and after a few times you get a notice about being able to remove panties in certain locations. It is a new icon that shows up in some places in the upper right of the screen you can click. You can also do it at the cafe job which leads to new stuff there too.

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone else running into issue of the 'phone' allways being on screen with no way of closing it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone else running into issue of the 'phone' allways being on screen with no way of closing it?
click the phone on the right of the screen the little icon or the round button on the bottom of the phone, both should close it.

Reactions: Rotelle

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
can you tell me how do it cus im stuck in same plase - no library - and cant do anything pls help

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
can you tell me how do it cus im stuck in same plase - no library - and cant do anything pls help
You need to finish first "Halloween party" quest,later after that in school you will meet with that boy and the bitches girl again(they too are on the Halloween party),she will tell you to give her your panties and you will be all day without panties,after that on the next day(if i'm not wrong) you will meet her again and take your panties and except that you will open the new quest and you will need to go to the library(after that library will be open and you will have mark in the school to go there)! After that you just need to follow the instructions,that guy "Nutluck" told me in his comment and go to the library a few times!

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
any update guys or new? Please i have only this version 1.32 :cry:if any other version then this Pls share it thank You:whistle:

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes