2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

BluVul

Feb 10, 2020
every time I go to play the game it works fine until I click the new game button it takes a second the quits, I went through the game's code but could not figure it out. can i get some help?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Just started the game and it's pretty awesome so far, my only complaint is not having much control over what happens in an event. I felt like it was a bit random for Kelly to go suck her first dick all of a sudden, I was wanting her to go and experience some more lady love first.
An option to have Kelly refuse things would be decent, up until that point in the game she'd barely mentioned dick so that felt sort of out of nowhere.

Thankfully the saves are easy to edit anyway, I went back and adjusted corruption until I reached an appropriate "canon" if you will. Lesbian masturbation party before dick, oh yes.

Really like the art here, it's quite simple but in a good way, not trying too hard to be real that it lands in uncanny valley and not too cartoony that it looks like Looney Tunes. Great stuff.

EDIT Okay yeah the triggers in this game need some work, events should be choice based or not confined to specific days.

I just had to battle with the game for like an hour to get the Halloween event to play. If I phoned Ash on the Saturday it would set up a nude beach event instead and the Halloween event wouldn't play but somehow still technically happened because later Ash mentions cum being on Kelly's costume.
I had to go back to a save on a Tuesday which meant carefully dodging a few events and making mandatory ones happen, couldn't avoid a Brenda one which kept landing on Friday meaning I couldn't collect wages to buy a costume, then on that Saturday when the party would trigger I'd also get the tentacle thing and the end of year Succubus Orgy AND Ash mentioning the New Years Eve party.
I ended up getting lucky and triggering a Brenda event a day early by going in and out of home a few times which meant I could play the beach scene and not have it override the party. Pretty annoying.

That Halloween event was good though, glad that was Kelly's first dick, John felt too scripted to be all that hot.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2019
1.37 is out for patreon users

Events:

-Succubus invades Steve.
-Becca helping Kelly to find new job.
-3 starting events at club.

Other:
Nightclub is now a location Kelly can work at.
Added new background: VIP room
Added new outfit: Tequila girl.
Added new character: Michael
You can now invade Steve

Esrever

Apr 28, 2018
My "Remove Panties" button doesn't show up in the library in 1.36. Is that not available yet or do I need to raise my level 2 corruption more? I am at 128

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
1.36 update:

Events i found:
blindfold + tied viki
trying costumes scenes Viki
peeping couple at dorm

New location:
Dorms where Viki lives.

Reactions: otakudes

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
1.36 changelog

Events:
- Kelly having fun with Steve on a lecture.
- Viki call Kelly over to the dorm to show her characters for cosplay.
- Peeping at the dorms.

Other:
Dorm is now a location.
Added 2 new backgrounds: Dorm and dorm hallway.
Added Viki's PJ emotes plus costumes for her and Kelly.

1.37 changelog

Events:
-Succubus invades Steve.
-Becca helping Kelly to find new job.
-3 starting events at club.

Other:
Nightclub is now a location Kelly can work at.
Added new background: VIP room
Added new outfit: Tequila girl.
Added new character: Michael
You can now invade Steve

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
what is the max corruption for this update:
kelly lv 2 (900)
vicky lv 1 (360)
ashley lv 2 (600)
miss devis lv 3 (0)
brenda lv 3 (300)