Events:

- Easter special event!
- Helping out Tinira.
Other:
- New emotes for Viki and Kelly.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
so there are no tasks for 2 weeks of game time
Sure there is as the game needs level 2 corruption unlocked. There's been posts earlier on the game as well for example if checking shopping mall and sex shop says items can't be acquired until corruption is at various levels or having certain amount of corruption points.

May 5, 2020
Sure there is as the game needs level 2 corruption unlocked. There's been posts earlier on the game as well for example if checking shopping mall and sex shop says items can't be acquired until corruption is at various levels or having certain amount of corruption points.
corruption 1000 long time ago

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
quick questions, I played this game since the early versions then stopped a bit, there is a gallery now? Also anyone here have a guide ion order to "speed-up" a bit all the content? I remember that this game had "massive" grinding or at least not clear info on how to trigger most of the events ^^"

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I played a few versions ago and found the progression to be buggy/glitched. I was sitting at 1,000 corruption but couldn’t advance (the library never became available). So the MC wouldn’t leave her dorm/flat without underwear yet would be going commando at school. Another issue I ran across involved the different events/dorm parties, once invited its hit or miss if the event will actually take place.

I really like this game, I think the artwork is among the best on this site, but it takes a lot of effort to get past the inefficiencies within the game.

Reactions: Siberian shaggy

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Started new game in present DL. It wouldn't let her go outside missing her bra, but the first 2 school days there are scenes with her pantiless. Makes no sense.

Reactions: pawel
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes