2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Both Firefox and Pale Moon browsers told me that the Nopy server was dangerously insecure and wouldn't let me download from it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The Nopy site's security certificate expired today. When you get the pop-up in Firefox just press the Advanced button and add an Exception for the site. Your download will start immediately after you have done that.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've gone through several weeks in the game and I've noticed a few things:
  • Kelly's corruption seems to cap at 700, though her bar is only about 80-85% full.
  • Once you buy the dildo you can't click on the egg in the drawer any more.
  • The vibrator gives more corruption (+12) than the egg (+8), even though it's the first toy that she can buy.
  • The corruption of the other girls (Ashley, Viki, Brenda) does not increase, even when they do things that should make it go up.
  • Kelly only got paid on Friday in the cafe once (on her first week). She had a Brenda event that screwed her out of getting paid the second week, and (so far) she hasn't been able to be paid on any of the following Fridays, despite waiting tables every weekday and most weekend days as well. It's annoying to have to use a cheat utility to get the money ($50) you're entitled to.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So the app on the phone is highlighted but it says I need to visit a new shop? Is there a shop I'm missing? I've visited all the shops.
Yeah the instructions on this game aren't clear at all "visit the new shop"... well there isn't a new shop, every shop in the game was already on the map... so there's two with outfits in them... which one do you need? Buying all 5 is like a years pay.

It was the same with the "buy a sex toy for the party quest" Which one? Took me three tries and like 4 weeks pay to guess right.

Reactions: Annna360

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
uuuh on monday after not going to the party because of the brenda thing im stuck in a limbo of no i gotta go to the lecture and no i gotta go to the party, can anyone help?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Just because a new version is released to Patrons doesn't mean that you'll see it here the same day (or ever). The version in the OP is still the latest version available to non-patrons.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Where is the new 1.17?
In patron says that today is the upload day.
It's on their website for free. Please learn how to search and check stuff, it would have taken you 20 seconds to check their website :

Just because a new version is released to Patrons doesn't mean that you'll see it here the same day (or ever). The version in the OP is still the latest version available to non-patrons.
Wrong. 1.17 is free for non-patreon

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Wrong. 1.17 is free for non-patreon
It is now. It wasn't when I made the post at 1900 UT. I checked before I posted. The version that you could get at that time was 1.16. They updated the page to 1.17 less than 2 hours ago, which is after my post here. But thanks for the heads-up that 1.17 is now available.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
It is now. It wasn't when I made the post at 1900 UT. I checked before I posted. The version that you could get at that time was 1.16. They updated the page to 1.17 less than 2 hours ago, which is after my post here. But thanks for the heads-up that 1.17 is now available.
Np :) Didnt meant that as a criticism (although it sounded like one) :) My bad

Zevus112

Dec 27, 2018
Elven conquest update and highschool of succubus update? this night just keeps getting better and better.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad that the corruption score does nothing. I capped at 700 (bc corruption is easy to get), but she still cant go out without panties. All progress seems to be dependent on your story/event progress. But because you get only tiny amount of money (or nothing when the game blocks you from your payday bc of an unskippable event).

So I missed the helloween event bc of no/wrong costume (bought schoolgirl). But at new year event they asked her about that event... and say I have a maid dress, but I dont have one.

And after the beginning and some choices there are none later on. Just more or less linear progress capped by your money. But as said, even missing events doesnt change anything. To bad :/

The art is nice, but the mechanics dont work. :(

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Is there any way to increase money? So far I only used Cheat Engine but it didn't work.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Is there any way to increase money? So far I only used Cheat Engine but it didn't work.
Do the cafe thing? You dont have a high need of money in the game. A few weeks of grinding (which is done quickly) is enough

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes