3D-Daz Hikari Gurls - Character Art

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Juuust Fuckin around with my lesser rig while things render. At alil over 200 images so far. Real images, not one image with a chick doing 20 different expressions. If ever I implied to a content creator that what they do is "easy", I appologize. Making progress is kind of an "All your attention/All the Time" kind of deal. Schizophrenia here I come.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Couldn't find a pre-made asset that was close enough to what I wanted for my final hero ship (aka the mother fuckin USS Harem), so I busted out the Blender and made some garbage. Jesus Christ I hate mirco-correcting ngons. Blender wtf, stop fake mathing out 4+ vertacie faces! THREE BITCH! GIMEE A CONSISTENT THREE!!!

Anywho, bashed together some background characters to throw infront of it. Idea of the Blender train-wreck is that life is a bad way in the future, so ship design went to a more modular theme, allowing for rapid reconfiguration, and when things go wrong, damage triage.

Cloe: Human multiple amputee. She's got herself robotic arms and legs. Boxing Helena sex scene in the pipe? Bubbly and poorly adjusted.
Aquila_Cloe_001.png
Capt. Kriss: Jackass capt of the ship. Makes a habit of sexually exploiting his crew. Would be nice if this douche would die huh?
Aquila_CaptKriss_001.png
Kojia: First officer and stern true reason the ship doesn't blow up on a regular basis. Generally sick of her Capt's bullshit.
Aquila_Kojia_001.png
Zoe: Bad girl, uses her worthless Capt as much as he thinks he uses her.
Aquila_Zoe_001.png
Suzan: Kick ass Shaft counter part kind of girl. Generally the most worldly of the crew.
Aquila_Suzan_001.png
Crestalia: Member of one of the few truely alien races mankind has encountered. Fish out of water girl.
Aquila_Crestalia_001.png

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I'm at risk of devoting too much grey matter to these characters. I've got a whole sub-plot layed out for them and they're supposed to just be background characters.
But It's killin time while the 4k renders fire off for the real story I suppose.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Blendered up a cockpit for a new location. Well the frame anyways. The chairs and consoles came out of .

Test_Cockpit003.jpg

Test_Cockpit002.jpg

Reactions: mowu