Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
its an ok game, its grindy, no coherent story, it has no hints(system), carter's storyline is stuck so cant progres, dont know how to fix but the images are pretty good; so I would say pretty decent first demo

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to improve the odds on sell product check? i dont mind failing sometimes but the 50/50 seems to favor failing more somehow. i have hired the guards already but it seems like i fail 7/10 attempts. checking on the girls seems like a better method tbh

edit: so it seems like every time i ask a question about any game, i then think of something to try and it seems to work, so i think i figured it out

Nov 7, 2023
Does anyone know how to improve the odds on sell product check? i dont mind failing sometimes but the 50/50 seems to favor failing more somehow. i have hired the guards already but it seems like i fail 7/10 attempts. checking on the girls seems like a better method tbh

edit: so it seems like every time i ask a question about any game, i then think of something to try and it seems to work, so i think i figured it out
Have a 100 men and that should lead to a 100% success rate

Reactions: swagstiak
Nov 7, 2023
its an ok game, its grindy, no coherent story, it has no hints(system), carter's storyline is stuck so cant progres, dont know how to fix but the images are pretty good; so I would say pretty decent first demo.
Carter's storyline is a side character and shouldnt resist you from the main story.Refer to point 9 or 10 in this post.
Quick walkthrough:
1. You have to first build room then hire girls . More rooms and girls open as the influence increases.
2. After building all nine rooms and hiring all nine girls , Just keep checking up on them to earn influence and money. (Girl 9 - Nicole gives the most of everything.)
Edit: Hiring girls event have a hierarchy :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Work your way up to 10000 influence or cheat your way to that.
4. Go to rossi in his mansion and after talking to jessa , buy warehouse from your office in rossi's mansion. it'llunlock the sell mission to get influence and money.
5. Corrupt Jessa in her office at the warehouse.
6. After meeting jessa in the mansion you can simultaneouly go back to rossi again to initiate alina 's storyline which can be progressed in the club.
7. Progressing Alina will unlock Professor carter's storyline.
8.Neighbourhood will also be unlocked at 10000 influence , Where you can meet , Savannah , Violet and Lela.
9. Work up to 15000 Influence or cheat to it.
10. Work up to 17000 Influence or cheat to it.
11. To initiate ava's date you have to pay atleast 100000 money in bribe , just spam sleep as the money automatically gets deducted . After donating 100000 Ava's secretary will automatically call at ur mansion
12. Completing Adam's storyline tells you to visit savannah which will lead to Juliana's Storyline.
13. After completing Juliana's storyline , go to your bungalow and dante wants to talk to you which will initiate the end.
14. Buy the phone to unlock the milfinder to initiate extra girls.
15. Don't forget to hire guards ! Juliana's and Ava's story and the end won't initiate if you have less than 90 men !

Reactions: Snoopy_H
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes