Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Hillside - Music/Walkthrough/Cheating/Gallery Mod [v0.15] [KoGa3]

Scugnizzo

Feb 6, 2020
I'm still asking myself why there isn't music in the game? It's necessary if u want a perfect game. It would even be less work for the modder i think.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished my first try of the "magic". It was quite a big game update (I think the biggest so far), so also quite something for me to do also. As always I hope there aren't that many bugs in it, if so please let me know.

Well, and now hopefully some (remaining) sunday free time - have a nice weekend!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm still asking myself why there isn't music in the game? It's necessary if u want a perfect game. It would even be less work for the modder i think.
DB already wanted to add music (he probably still want), but with the troubles some other devs had with the copyright of the tracks it's not that easy to add tracks you want. Most of the right owners of the tracks don't want them in adult content.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Will there be a mod without music? I just don't need it.
Sorry, but I stopped doing that some time ago. Was still some doublework for me doing a second version without it. And my main intention to even do the Mod is the music add. It's even most likely when the game get's at some time music itself that I stop my Mod. So unfortunately for you no, there will be at least so far no variant without music.

But: you can completely deactivate (not only mute) the music in my Mod, even the main menu music.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3, any chance for 0.13.1 mod? With the music part of course!
I will update it as soon as possible.
But according DB (the game developer) v0.13.1 is only a small update with fixing some typos and a few renders. So nothing important actually to replay the chapter if you already have played v0.13.

Reactions: Leo-67

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Just a clarification here, but, will Emma ever get laid?

I'm catching up on this little gem, since I wanted some content before digging back into it.

Koga's mod labels some choices as Emma Route, but... is there such a thing? So far, it seems more like a father figure and her trying to set him up with her mother.

I was away from this game for a long time in purpose, to let it grow :)

Reactions: ontach

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just a clarification here, but, will Emma ever get laid?

I'm catching up on this little gem, since I wanted some content before digging back into it.

Koga's mod labels some choices as Emma Route, but... is there such a thing? So far, it seems more like a father figure and her trying to set him up with her mother.

I was away from this game for a long time in purpose, to let it grow :)
wrong thread to ask that?