4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Zak is the hottest young actor in Hillside.
His father, a film producer, personally financed two movies to launch Zak's acting career. The movies were awful but a compliant media and undiscerning teenage audience meant that they were critically and commercially successful.
One of the movies, Pool Boy, is Emma's favourite and she has developed a huge crush on Zak. Emma longs for Zak to be her first boyfriend but he only cares about his next sexual conquest and would almost certainly break her heart.
Although Zak still attends college he rarely goes to class, preferring instead to hang out with friends and choose from the many girls who are willing to do anything for his "attention".
As Emma's protector you must decide whether to interfere in her personal life or not. There are risks either way.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Harry is a movie mogul and one of the most powerful men in Hillside. He can literally make, or break, careers.
Rumours abound about actresses having to perform "favours" for Harry in order to get the best roles or to avoid being cast out of the movie industry entirely.
Harry first spotted Charlotte on the catwalk and after discovering she aspired to be an actress he couldn't wait to offer her the chance to fulfill her dream. He gifted Charlotte several minor roles before making her his offer - the lead role in a big movie if she slept with him. Charlotte rejected the offer but Harry did not get where he is by taking no for an answer.
Although Charlotte has hired you to protect her daughter, she may ultimately need your protection herself as the powerful Harry Wolff continues his pursuit.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Known only as "Johno" he is one of the paparazzi that stalk Hillside, hunting its famous inhabitants in the hope of capturing revealing or incriminating photos to sell.
Although a relative newcomer, he has quickly gained a reputation as someone who is particularly immoral and prepared to do anything to get the shot.
After recently catching Harry Wolff "auditioning" a young actress in his limousine he made a lucrative discovery - crime does pay! Johno managed to blackmail Harry into paying double the market value for the photos to stop them being published.
As a result Johno is increasingly seeking to extort money from the people he photographs. But another thing he learnt from Harry is that money isn't the only currency in Hillside and sometimes he demands other forms of payment.
To an experienced bodyguard the paprazzi are merely a nuisance but a creature like Johno could pose a more serious threat to Charlotte and her family.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
A lexi deja vu well i give it a shot since lexi is on hold AGAIN maybe it will be a good game it has potencial

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
They look good but do we not play as the bodyguard very much? I mean the demo is basically all the mom except for a very short conversation between the MC and Steve. These shots are of everyone but the MC, the character previews are of other men. Does the MC not have a background? I hope that the first update is longer and is more from the MC POV instead of playing the washed up actress/model mom the majority of the time.

Also I hope there is a li for the MC that isn't a member of the family because he would have to be the biggest most unprofessional idiot to go after someone he is guarding.
This is all of the information for now, does anybody know is the dev on F95?
Only 3 guys are revealed for now, i hope there is more... but yea, we didn't get the info for our MC :(

but i have to say, i'm loving the mom/daughter connection, they are so cute :giggle:

01_077.jpg

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Too early for a review, but I can say I am interested to see what happens next. Hopefully this gets updated more then Lexi...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
My plan (for now:LOL:) is to protect both of them and romantically go after hot mom, damn she is beautiful :love:
Aunt isn't my cup of tea and she looks like she is asian :D

but as this is Hollywood/Hillside i guess the MC will see a fair share of beautifull models and actresses, so who knows :giggle:

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
My plan (for now:LOL:) is to protect both of them and romantically go after hot mom, damn she is beautiful :love:
Aunt isn't my cup of tea and she looks like she is asian :D

but as this is Hollywood/Hillside i guess the MC will see a fair share of beautifull models and actresses, so who knows :giggle:
You Know them other models will be bitches, When the bitch they go right in the trash.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm impressed that Emma's renders show her blushing, with a fairly accurate blush tone. Not many devs pay such close attention to detail on their renders. And Lucy, at least to my tastes, looks hotter than Charlotte.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I'm impressed that Emma's renders show her blushing, with a fairly accurate blush tone. Not many devs pay such close attention to detail on their renders. And Lucy, at least to my tastes, looks hotter than Charlotte.
yea, the blushing was well done, i mean all the renders are very good(y), shame they are 720p :(
Lucy hotter then Charlotte?? Wat? :oops::eek: did you have your glasses on when you played the game? jk :LOL:(y)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ah, the movie mogul. And he got handsy with Charlotte in one of her flashback pictures as shown just above.
Guess he's the reason the mother didn't do more movies like the bartender said huh?
Weinstein much?

Anyhow Zak looks like a royal douche. But the name......hm.....didn't a Freddie Prince jr. play a Zack in some teen movie?
Rhetorical question, he did, I checked the interwebz.

Our poor Charlotte has seen her fair share of assholes who think this is the only way you can make it in Hollywood :(
Well there is the euphemsim of the casting couch. And then there is this couch:

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I did a walkthrough for this game for a few reasons. I thought the renders were excellent and the premise of the story was interesting to me.

Edit: Updated v0.13

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I did a walkthrough for this game for a few reasons. I thought the renders were excellent and the premise of the story was interesting to me. Does it need on yet, no, will it absolutely, so why not start now!

Edit: Updated to v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I appreciate you! :giggle:

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019
In vndb there is like 5 or 6 vns with the same setting, and some of them the mc goes undercover to the school of the victim to catch the stalker etc.
I read a japan vn long time ago about something very similar...
So, not "a lot" then.
This is all of the information for now, does anybody know is the dev on F95?
Hope it's not him:
That's correct. HeartlessNobody95, Monster, and Rauldelano are all the same person. To clear up the matter, here is what he had to say.

4.30 star(s) 252 Votes