MAC
Mega :
Google :

Edit: Android links added.

ANDROID
Mega :
Google Drive :

PASSWORD : rachelmarron

Click on UNLOCK in the main menu to go to the unlock screen. Once there type in the password and press ENTER. The UNLOCK option should have disappeared from the main menu.

Images should be saved to "HQ Images" folder in the game directory.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Hillside [v0.11] [DarkBlue] [OS@1.81GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.81GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 429MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
PC
Mega : Mega
Google Drive : Google Drive

MAC
Mega : Mega
Google : Google Drive

Apologies to Android users but I'm currently unable to build the Android version. I'll upload it as soon as I can.

ANDROID
Mega :
Google Drive :

PASSWORD : rachelmarron

Click on UNLOCK in the main menu to go to the unlock screen. Once there type in the password and press ENTER. The UNLOCK option should have disappeared from the main menu.

Images should be saved to "HQ Images" folder in the game directory.
Raminita No android???

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
My thoughts on the new update ahead,
Without spoiling, the story really started to pick up steam which is great to see.

Spoilers ahead read at your own peril
I was boiling by the time the date was going on, big thumbs up for Emma she set her boundaries and when he broke them she bolted, really big plot hole though all this "lets bug her phone" just to then not check on her location at all during the night except for when she called at the very least we should have gotten a "i can't check on Emma right now in front of Charlotte".
For those that saw through Carter since the start thumbs up, i thought it could go either way, Carter ended up being quite dumb though
One doesn't simply go against a known trained soldier without a gun, at the very least he shouldn't have let go of Emma as easily, maybe a kick in the nuts by Emma could have made that scene flow better, either that or a head shot by MC while he still had Emma, either way i wonder how smoothly or not things will go with proving self defense, maybe he will call the FBI lady immediately, too me seen.
Hope we can clean up david's reputation, the kid doesn't deserve to be a scapegoat.

So the stalker was Carter + Johno, though i still think that Johno had multiple customers, Carter wanted to attract the MC there to make him hurt?? just because of Emma dying, doesn't seem to fit

Last edited:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
MC says he will shoot carter so he has a gun but instead does a dramatic fist fight? why....

Starting to see the seeds of how MC could end up with either Emma or Suzi (thought TBH I wish the author would just focus solely on Charlotte and Lucy).

I'm struggling to see how everything is connected.

Is carter the psycho the actor and director were talking about? Because it seems to imply the psycho took care of previous Emma (by the way Charlotte said there was someone she was really afraid of besides Jason at the party were the girl was murdered) but Carter was in love with Emma and stalking her and somehow blames MC for her dying (called it!!).

Is Zak connected to the actor/director plotline or is his thing completely finished now?\

I really wanted Emma to run into Steves bar for protection and that was how Charlotte meets him/finds out about their outing.

Nice update overall nice to see some of these plotlines tied up and now it seems like all thats left is the big bad actor but their hitman is dead now so wonder how it will go.
Please mate use the spoiler tags
you're not the only one struggling,

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
My thoughts on the new update ahead,
Without spoiling, the story really started to pick up steam which is great to see.

Spoilers ahead read at your own peril
I was boiling by the time the date was going on, big thumbs up for Emma she set her boundaries and when he broke them she bolted, really big plot hole though all this "lets bug her phone" just to then not check on her location at all during the night except for when she called at the very least we should have gotten a "i can't check on Emma right now in front of Charlotte".
For those that saw through Carter since the start thumbs up, i thought it could go either way, Carter ended up being quite dumb though
One doesn't simply go against a known trained soldier without a gun, at the very least he shouldn't have let go of Emma as easily, maybe a kick in the nuts by Emma could have made that scene flow better, either that or a head shot by MC while he still had Emma, either way i wonder how smoothly or not things will go with proving self defense, maybe he will call the FBI lady immediately, too me seen.
Hope we can clean up david's reputation, the kid doesn't deserve to be a scapegoat.

So the stalker was Carter + Johno, though i still think that Johno had multiple customers, Carter wanted to attract the MC there to make him hurt?? just because of Emma dying, doesn't seem to fit
Yeah, for me, the main reason I wasn't thinking of Carter being the guy was simply that he was so adamant about mc staying with Charlotte, knowing what mc was capable of, so why the hell would he potentially endanger his plan? But guess he really wasn't that bright.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Yeah, for me, the main reason I wasn't thinking of Carter being the guy was simply that he was so adamant about mc staying with Charlotte, knowing what mc was capable of, so why the hell would he potentially endanger his plan? But guess he really wasn't that bright.
That was one of my main reasons as well, for someone that was so careful up to now this seems like a really sloppy job, guess maybe like the post above said he blames the mc for Emma's death and wanted to cripple him by killing our Emma, but in that case Letting Emma go makes even less sense, it almost seems like there is a kick to the nuts animation missing there

who said hillside dont have lewd scenes.
I came so hard in this bdsm scene
Not the most rewarding deaths to be honest, would have preferred that the MC beat the shit out of him first and then he rot in jail where he would be prime Booty for the booty warrior

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
yep, it's what i thought it be, very vanilla, the white night rides in on his white horse again

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
God damn was that Lucy flirting hot as hell, especially with that sexy motorcycle getup and her tight pants that showed off her sexy ass... Makes me so glad the Lucy route is my main route.

4.30 star(s) 252 Votes