4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
In my opinion very much so...this is also updated (Lexi has numerous issues..or had).
For the first 5 pages all I saw was Lexi clone, Lexi clone and now again... having never tried it maybe it's time to see what the hubub is about and try the Hillside clone called Lexi. :ROFLMAO: (Even if it's abandoned.)

Edit, I know Lexi came first. Also after playing Chant of the Dead and all the Lexi (unrelated) talk in there, I have too.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
For the first 5 pages all I saw was Lexi clone, Lexi clone and now again... having never tried it maybe it's time to see what the hubub is about and try the Hillside clone called Lexi. :ROFLMAO: (Even if it's abandoned.)

Edit, I know Lexi came first. Also after playing Chant of the Dead and all the Lexi (unrelated) talk in there, I have too.
It's worth trying for sure. believe there is a new dev taken it on now...but not sure, it's not a game I'm following at all anymore, this is far better in my own opinion (and as said, actually has no dev issues and is updated).

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm really like the story idea behind this so far. It's not as emotionally griping as some of the others I play, but not terrible.

I think helping Charlotte heal and overcome the shit that's happened to her will be great. Punching the movie mogul in the face and castrating him will be even better. Re-arranging the "A list douche" that assulted her's face and breaking every bone in his body will give me great pleasure. I don't respond kindly to violence against women and children.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
I'm really like the story idea behind this so far. It's not as emotionally griping as some of the others I play, but not terrible.

I think helping Charlotte heal and overcome the shit that's happened to her will be great. Punching the movie mogul in the face and castrating him will be even better. Re-arranging the "A list douche" that assulted her's face and breaking every bone in his body will give me great pleasure. I don't respond kindly to violence against women and children.
I like your idea and would love to see this implemented in the story. We should get an option to beat down that bastard in front of public.

Reactions: Naxos and 6pak2go

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The game tries to be somehow realistic and let's be honest, Harem isn't realistic most times. Also this way you can play several times discovering new things, at least one playthrough for every Love Interest.
Don't need more than one play through. Only one that I want and after the game is finished on her path, I'm finished.

Mar 14, 2020
And I keep on recommending "Hillside" on all the popular threads but some guys are just some guys who likes to bully and laugh on other ppls judgement and choices...but this VN is my top tier because this is how reality works not some Hollywood style super cool nuisance fake action hero focused overrated shows...which is old-school from my point of view...yeah I said it.

Edit; I desperately want this particular VN audience to grow because it is just that good for me.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018

Don't think I said that myself, but there are definitely resemblances. Lexi can still turn out really good, only time will tell. We all know the issues of Lexi by now I think, so the lack of updates is understandable. Hopefully they'll pick up and write a satisfying story as well. After all, another good story is always welcomed in my book.

Right now, I like Hillside much more, but that's because Emma appeals to me A LOT. The mom also, her difficulties are understandable as well.

Reactions: Naxos and 6pak2go

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
We should get an option to beat down that bastard in front of public.
Click Lmb to keep on punching, indefinitely. One, two, three..hours later...
I'll probably stick to Charlotte path, only. Kind of seems most sensible. All three girls kind of have problems in life because of her trauma in life, if DarkBlue takes it slow, this could be a great story about family coming together, and MC ( being the manly, rugged stud that he is :p) helping them overcome their difficulties in life.

Reactions: Xyyy and 6pak2go

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Don't need more than one play through. Only one that I want and after the game is finished on her path, I'm finished.
I can understand how Lucy is your waifu but the rest of the girls are good looking and have their own stories.
So why not?

Britt Runa

Sep 1, 2020
Hi loves !

From yours truly, an upscaled 1440p QHD version of the visual novel Hillside as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native 1440p QHD game so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Do let me know of your thoughts or if you stumble upon any errors or artifacts on my part.
My ADHD ass and I will try our best to fix it :)

Hillside [v0.11] :)

Changelog --->

1. [v0.11 ] ~ 4,000 1080p renders to 1440p.

Win/Linux 1440p QHD version ---------------------->

------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac
1440p QHD version - Untested ----------------------->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hillside Banner (2021) by Dark Blue - Upscaled

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of upscaling images and videos the following content has been processed and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, freckles, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may get disabled, deleted or updated.

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Kisses !

Britt

Last edited:

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
That would mean touching his slimy genitals. No thanks. Beat him to death. Or execute him with a bullet to the back of the head.
Killing Him too Easy, Shoot his dick OFF! AND
(How Do you know that his genitals are slimy?)
This is a safe place if you want to talk about it... it's ok no judgement....here.
Why would u touch it?
Tie his Ass to a Log and let the rotary saw do its job!
No Touching required!

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Killing Him too Easy, Shoot his dick OFF! AND
(How Do you know that his genitals are slimy?)
This is a safe place if you want to talk about it... it's ok no judgement....here.
Why would u touch it?
Tie his Ass to a Log and let the rotary saw do its job!
No Touching required!
I support this idea.

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes