4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
We all know that Emma wishes the mc was her dad, it's probably why she has his number under 'dad' instead of his name, plus it was maybe easier for the dev to give him the 'dad' moniker than all the possible names the mc could have been given by the player.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is not a crime cop story. This is not a legal drama. This is survival. MC survived and cut his losses.
The girls in this game are not in a firy tale. They are in war. There is no murder during war.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agree. I was very unpleasantly surprised.
"I didn't see him drop the knife your honour."
”He grabbed the knife and attacked me I had to deffend myself.”
War wages on, just look at the latest news reports.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Is there seriously still no sex in this VN?, I was going to download it again when it got its first sex seen but I guess I'm still waiting:sneaky:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
"I didn't see him drop the knife your honour."
so he will lie in court even if he has as witness of his murder the woman he "loves". So besides doing it in front of her, he will now lie in court making her accomplice of his crime. That makes no sense. It was really weird, I wanna see how the dev is gonna change this outcome, or she will just not care about it.

Reactions: Anonymux

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can anyone make a mod whenever there is a route split for the characters that let's you see all of the girls routes, and scenes.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Why do they always run into alleys, dead-end alleys too. Always! :ROFLMAO:
1654101061366.png

This is not a lawyer/judge/prosecutor/cop drama, gamers. This is survival. Deal with it.
No, just no, it was no survival - not in the furtest way - this was a execution. Despite all selfdefence; this was coldblooded murder. A shaddy, corrupt doughnut munching cop - even with a knife - should never stand a chance should never stand a chance against a fit ex military - esp with the history of our mc - in CQC. Carter was disarmed, overwhelmed and complete out of the fight. Trying to pull a Mortal Kombat fatality was just unneccesary.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes