GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
V0.12

PC: -

MAC: -

Android: (not tested yet)

PASSWORD : henry

Click on UNLOCK in the main menu to go to the unlock screen. Once there type in the password and press ENTER. The UNLOCK option should have disappeared from the main menu.

Images should be saved to "HQ Images" folder in the game directory.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hillside-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Xpaik and Ozzfest

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
@ Darkblue

pleasant surprise to see a new update for one of my fav games. can't wait to play it. hope your break renews your passion for this game. take your time but hopefully not too much time.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
V0.12

PC: Mega - Google Drive

MAC: Mega - Google Drive

Android: Mega (not tested yet)

PASSWORD : henry

Click on UNLOCK in the main menu to go to the unlock screen. Once there type in the password and press ENTER. The UNLOCK option should have disappeared from the main menu.

Images should be saved to "HQ Images" folder in the game directory.
Yupe!! Android not able to install(mine is android 12) anyone facing the same issue

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Hillside [v0.12.1] [DarkBlue] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.21GB
Repack size: 525MB

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only (3.62MB) from below link.
Update Only from v0.12 to v0.12.1 =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
ICSTOR paving the way for success yet again.
I beg to differ. The major difference is that ICSTOR never paused his Patreon and fed people BS for ages, so next time you feel the need to brainfart or be a comedian, take a few seconds to actually think before posting. DarkBlue obviously needs a break and he's doing it the right way by letting his patrons & even US know about it. This requires respect, not smart ass comments. For what it's worth DarkBlue, take all the time you need my friend and I hope you find the inspiration needed to bring this one to completion. It'd be sad if it didn't. Best of luck to you..

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I beg to differ. The major difference is that ICSTOR never paused his Patreon and fed people BS for ages, so next time you feel the need to brainfart or be a comedian, take a few seconds to actually think before posting. DarkBlue obviously needs a break and he's doing it the right way by letting his patrons & even US know about it. This requires respect, not smart ass comments.
Wow, next time you decide to get all upset about an obvious joke how about looking at the comments on the exact same page.

:rolleyes:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Ouch sucks to here this game is pretty much over espsecially since this update was a banger. The previous one was kind of meh but I feel like this picked up very well. The seeds of Emma/Suzi being in love with MC finally start to make sense and feel realistic. Emma being fed up with Charlotte dragging her feet with MC realizes she loves the MC as a man and not a father *chefs kiss.

The H scenes were well done and well rendered any animations would just delay the development cycle so I'm fine without them.

The cliffhanger we will never know what was mean to be :cry: Clearly had to have been an H scene or at least confession from Charlotte? Guess we will never know.

I wonder what burnt out the author the story has always had a very natural flow and although the previous update was kind of meh it seems like its had a clear course so I wonder what did it in for him since it doesn't seem like writers block.

4.30 star(s) 252 Votes