4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
MC HAS A PENIS CONFIRMED! Get Hyped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Color me unimpressed. Perhaps DB only rendered half his dick to save CPU time? Don't see how this schlub with that awful tattoo, receding hairline, lack of stamina, and average manhood is going to service the entire Lloyd family. It didn't even hit Lucy's navel and she's a tiny girl ...

Oh, wait, I forgot. We only get to choose 1 girl, and to have any shot at Emma or Suzi we need to already reject both Lucy and Charlie. Hmmm, no thanks.

Reactions: Alex155551

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Do you know what else is utterly stupid? Why MC didn't bring his gun? He knew it was a dangerous situation and he forgot the most important part of his job under a fucking pillow? Did he seriously assume that the threat could be resolved by non-lethal actions and went in unarmed? The story was a little shaky from the beginning. Now this one did it!

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Do you know what else is utterly stupid? Why MC didn't bring his gun? He knew it was a dangerous situation and he forgot the most important part of his job under a fucking pillow? Did he seriously assume that the threat could be resolved by non-lethal actions and went in unarmed? The story was a little shaky from the beginning. Now this one did it!
Well i also found it a bit silly that Carter even let Emma go to begin with, his whole plan was to make them suffer, but he let her go because DB wanted to throw in a reference from commando (my thought anyway.) And i was saying to someone he should have had his gun with him and had a face off where the MC knew Emma wasn't going to come out of this alive so he had to make the decision to take a shot and end the threat immediately.

Reactions: Ahx and deadh30775n

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
And you know what? Carry an actual gun for fuck's sake. MC tries to attack you shoot his fucking leg
Well, maybe the Confident Carter live by the rule "Guns for show, knives for a pro". :ROFLMAO:
Do you know what else is utterly stupid? Why MC didn't bring his gun?
The Cunning Carter caught him in the heat of the moment, so he didn't have time to arm himself with a gun (I know it's a weak excuse). Who needs a gun if he can block a knife with his bare hand?

But seriously, I understand that all these absurdities were for the sake of drama. If it just could be clarified a little why is the usually calm, cool and practical detective suddenly switched into Crazy Carter mode, I dunno, for example, him or his loved ones were pressured hard for his f-up with Charlotte case or he overdid drugs or he was always been a maniac and just switched to the psycho phase. And the hostage freeing scene, there’s nothing to invent here, every second action movie has a similar scene, just take the one you like as a basis.
Let's just say this parts could be better, but it doesn't ruin the game. I would prefer MC acting like a Sheriff Hood from the Banshee series. Aimed a gun at the criminal, gave a signal to the hostage to dodge from the line of fire, shoot out the brains of the villain. :HideThePain:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Indeed, all my jokes aside, always though of Emma as NON INCEST daughter (had to clarify seems daughter means fuckable in F95).

Emma should not be a love interest.

To be fair, only Lucy right now seems reasonable... I just dont like her much, but so far was the only slightly reasonable.

FBI lady is cute
Yeah, I have a preference for Lucy but I've always rooted for the underdog. She is everybody's least favorite love interest even in-universe. She is literally the only love interest who has been consistent when it comes to her feelings for MC and the only member of the Lloyd family who doesn't need several years of progressive mental health treatment just to function as an adult in society. She is the glue that holds everybody together. The other three are bottomless pits of things they need and she is the only one who is a giver rather than a taker. She runs Charlotte's career, mothers her daughters when she is off working or recovering from her latest assault, fights much bigger men who try to hurt her, serves as her emotional tampon, and never asks for anything for herself. In terms of personality, she is the one who is the most like MC. This might serve to work against her because while birds of a feather fly together it is opposites that attract. She might not be the best love interest but she is certainly the most deserving one. I'm glad that she finally got some of that sweet bodyguard dick in the path where the player chooses her.

Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
Unofficial V0.12 Charlotte’s path critical error fix
If you are on Charlotte’s path (or Charlotte + Kaylah) then due to the bug in v0.12 you’re thrown off this path as if you’re chose that MC didn’t have feelings for Charlotte earlier (and as if you choose to reject Charlotte later).
To fix it extract and replace ep12.rpy file in the Hillside\game\ folder

In v0.12.1 this bug is fixed

Last edited:

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well, considering what we've all seen and experienced. You could see DB was exhausted and burnt out in this update and the writing of it.
the sex scenes were awful. Not that we're going to exaggerate it. It was really awful. All of the feeling Other than Lucy and Kaylah's got complicated.
I personally suggest to DB that rest or give yourself some time. Having no update for a while and getting a big one with a GOOD story and blah blah is better than 4 or 5 updates that have no progress over either story or feeling.

Reactions: leevicious

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Emma should be an LI. Who better to honorably pound her into her headboard in her pink room than MC?
well yea, emma has highest points but mc has eyes on lucy (3rd) or charl (2nd) or kaylah (no idea about her points).

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
My question to you lot is... Why are you trying to reason MC'S s decision to kill carter NOW? It's something that already happened in the old update. No one had any issues back then. I don't remember a single soul running his mouth on that particular issue.

So listen, the current problem is Charlotte and sus Suzy. Get on it!
The Cunning Carter caught him in the heat of the moment, so he didn't have time to arm himself with a gun (I know it's a weak excuse).
It's not only weak, but a PREPOSTEROUS one! Come up with something new. I'll make sure it gets complimented too. :Kappa:
Charlotte would be my TOP 1 if she sent Emma to a boarding school on another planet
She STILL wouldn't be your TOP 1 'cause Emma cried and came running back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Josie5213

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Unofficial V0.12 Charlotte’s path critical error fix

If you are on Charlotte’s path (or Charlotte + Kaylah) then due to the bug in v0.12 you’re thrown off this path as if you’re chose that MC didn’t have feelings for Charlotte earlier (and as if you choose to reject Charlotte later).

To fix it extract and replace ep12.rpy file in the Hillside\game\ folder

Excellent work. Excellent fix. I just did another run through on the Charlotte path. Works well. Thanks!

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
MC : Things have calmed down a bit...I think. I hope Charlotte comes to terms with me killing other people. It's part of my job. I remember my first kill. My superior, she is something else. She said "Not enough brains on the wall". *Chuckles* Good times.
Charlotte : Has he killed other people before? Can I really live with someone who is a killer? Wait..."live with"?...* suddenly dials Lucy*...
Lucy : Hey! What's up?
Charlotte : I've got something important to tell you.
Lucy : Sure.
Charlotte : ...
Lucy : You know I love you, right? You can tell me anything sis. Come on.
Charlotte : Uhh...I think I-I'm in l-love with him.
Lucy : !!!
Lucy : I hope it's not MC...Whoo?
Charlotte : MC! Who else!?
Lucy : Damn it!!
Charlotte : Lucy?
Lucy : Fine, you've got my blessing! *hangs up*
Charlotte : ...

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This is one of the only times I played a game and actively AVOIDED advances from most of the women. I just want that little girl to have the family she always wanted lol
i haven't play it yet, i want to play Eternum first, but i do have a question reading your post, does accepting advances from love interests that aren't Emma's mother is screwing over Emma too in the game?

If Emma is the player's number 1 priority, is there no choice other than being ascetic is basically my question?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's not only weak, but a PREPOSTEROUS one! Come up with something new and I'll make sure it gets complimented too. :Kappa:
Sorry, forgot the "sarcasm" banner there. But actually I might come up with something, but many don't like it.
Well, another explanation might be that MC is not good at all as bodyguard. I didn't like the way he acted as bodyguard since the first chapter. From day one, he promised Charlotte that Emma would be safe, and thereafter immediately obeyed her rules at the expense of the security.

A gun can't be carried in the house - okay Charlie, the bodyguard should sit in a secluded room like a delinquent puppy when the mistress is moody - okay Charlie, security measures should be hidden from Emma who is the main target of unknown intruders, so let her be careless - you know the answer. It took an intruder to break into the house for the MC to gently insist that he carry a gun and set up CCTV.

I like this game, the characters, the plot, the renders, e.t.c, I just don't like how the MC is acting as a bodyguard. It's totally his responsibility to asses the danger, develop the security measures and make sure that protected persons are following the security rules. The only security decision he could left to Charlotte is what's more important to her: her daughters safety or her own comfort (exaggerating here of course).

Charlotte can be careless and unaware but him doesn't, so it's his fail for example, when alarm wasn't set and that let intruder to freely enter the house. Same shit with a forgotten gun at the encounter with Carter, he either underestimated the threat, or really forgot the gun, or decided not to bother Charlotte with his preparation.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes