4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Joker is an iconic villain but super-murdery version of him is a far cry from the Original incarnation of the character

Adam West is much closer to the OG Batman than the Alan Moore version etc
well 60s comics were for all ages and today t+.

Reactions: shitass1001

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
not finished. next update might come out this month.

yes he has some relationship with her going on but no sex.

yet. :p
He try at least... somehow... Four of them... One is two steps forward and then she turns around and run like hell, one tries to jump his bones from first encounter, one see him like a father figure (not sexually, you sick bastards ;) ), one hate his guts (MC "stole" her room :ROFLMAO:), but that's nothing unusual, she hates everyone but Emma and Hannah...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Exactly she even becomes more powerful than Goku and doesn't even need to transform into a super Saiyan!
I think Goku would run too... and fast... and very far away... His transformation to super Saiyan would look like fart in the wind compere to Suzi... without transformation...

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
You've been on the site since 2019 and haven't yet figured out that something isn't finished without a Completed label by its name?
Not really. I mean, I have less than 160 posts and almost ALL of them were this month. In previous years I just jumped to just for specific games and that was it, didn't get any deeper into the system than that. xD

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, guys.
V0.14 will be released on Thursday 19th October for $5+ patrons and Sunday 29th October for $1 patrons.
Sorry it's taking longer than I suggested it might. I've been feeling a bit down about my sister's situation, which is not looking so good following a more detailed scan.

Thanks,
DB

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes