4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now with that out of the way how long do you guys give Joshy to live now that Suzi is moving back in and we know he cant resist Emma.
months unless emma gets nightmare and goes to mc's old room and asks if she can sleep with him then his remaining life is count on nanoseconds.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Did we see her boobs I can't remember?
I'll have to do a new playthrough to refresh my memory.
Only time I can think of is maybe during the spa vacation or as reflection in the mirror or something other can't think of a moment we have. But I don't think we have seen them yet tbh. Even Charlotte I don't think we have seen her boobs unless you count an old black and white picture of her or when she got sweaty and her top was a bit see through. I think we have only seen Lucy and Suzi's boobs.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Only time I can think of is maybe during the spa vacation or as reflection in the mirror or something other can't think of a moment we have. But I don't think we have seen them yet tbh. Even Charlotte I don't think we have seen her boobs unless you count an old black and white picture of her or when she got sweaty and her top was a bit see through. I think we have only seen Lucy and Suzi's boobs.
I can't even remember seeing Suzi's boobs lol
With Emma though I would rather the first time I see hers be when the mc lifts her shirt up before they make love.

• Haha
Reactions: shitass1001 and cxx

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Speaking of cuddles, I love the parts of the game when Emma wants them, they are some of my favourite scenes.
Yes, she looks so innocent and vulnerable sometimes, she definitely looks as somebody who needs a warm hug... If only Suzi wouldn't live in room nearby...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes