4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Charlotte: Joshy baby, we have gone over this already.
Stop your crazy obsession with my daughter and stop those urges of yours by tucking your thing between your legs.
I may have to hire another photographer and fire you, if you can't stop shaking that camera.

Sweet Baby Jeebus...

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Charlotte: Joshy baby, we have gone over this already.
Stop your crazy obsession with my daughter and stop those urges of yours by tucking your thing between your legs.
I may have to hire another photographer and fire you, if you can't stop shaking that camera.

That'll fix it allright.

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
Eventually, I'm not sure when, though.
I understand that Ren'Py has straightforward Steam integration and achievements. I'll definitely purchase this game, even as an on-going/early release on Steam, if that's any help in pushing you toward doing so sooner. Oh, and thank you for all the work you've already put into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HillsideVN

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Eventually, I'm not sure when, though.
If you are planning of doing it, I would start looking into it. A lot of devs release incomplete games into steam as seasons. With stalker caught, seems to me like there is clearly a season then, so you could do that.

It may also help accesing a way larger public.

This game is also relatively safe in terms of content, so there is really no reason not to.

Good luck

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If you are planning of doing it, I would start looking into it. A lot of devs release incomplete games into steam as seasons. With stalker caught, seems to me like there is clearly a season then, so you could do that.

This game is also relatively safe in terms of content, so there is really no reason not to.

Good luck
Im selfish, yet NO, God, just No!

Arent you aware how much steam and steam releases prolong actual development?
Take a look at Artemis for example.:HideThePain:

A finished game and only after that steam release, while the dev is slowly workong on his new game/project. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Im selfish, yet NO, God, just No!

Arent you aware how much steam and steam releases prolong actual development?
Take a look at Artemis for example.:HideThePain:

A finished game and only after that steam release, while the dev is slowly workong on his new game/project. :WeSmart:
Oh i didn't think of that.

I take it back then!

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020

Good luck
Thanks, Ayhsel.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There are various things I'm not happy with and just want to give everything a little polish. I'm not planning on making any big changes, just fixing a few scenes and adding a couple of others.
So, if I understand you correctly, you will introduce whole updated new content under next regular update? I play it from beginning after one or two updates anyway. Thanks for the info Darkblue...

Reactions: HillsideVN

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
So, if I understand you correctly, you will introduce whole updated new content under next regular update? I play it from beginning after one or two updates anyway. Thanks for the info Darkblue...
Next update will be a regular update with new content that continues the story. After that has been released I will finish reworking the old content.
I'm not sure at the minute whether I will release the reworked version once completed, or wait and release it with the next regular update.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm definitely going to restart the game once the rework stuff is out
I'm really excited for it
Plus we will probably see more of Suzi I feel like we don't see enough of her in the early stages of the game

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes