4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
We all love Emma silly.
Still she don't have the model body from her mom and that's even better. At least make sense her body consciousness.
I reckon she is hotter under her clothes than Charlotte
Of course we haven't seen her naked yet
But I can tell just from looking at her

Reactions: Bombmaster

AlphaEpsilon

Dec 26, 2021
I've just discovered the game and found it amazing. The characters are great and it's now a clear favorite of mine, even without lewds (I'm on Charlotte's path).

I've seen a few typos, notably, since I'm French, one in the french café, when they order / receive deux cafés, with an "s" since there are two of those.

Kudos to the dev, you're doing a great work, and I'm on board for what comes next.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, I'll update it when I get a chance. Not sure why it never got promoted in latest updates. At least I didn't see it if it did.
it did actually but many games came at same time so got buried under others. currently on page 16 on latest updates.

that's why i check watched daily.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Any scumbag who tries to hurt Charlotte will get his butt kicked
She is a beautiful & kindhearted woman
She shouldn't have to deal with arseholes

In fact, I will protect all the Lloyd women

Reactions: damnedfrog

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Just protect Charlotte and leave her to me for the hand holding and cuddles and maybe kisses and I wont hold hands with Emma :)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Kicked? Do you remember what we did to the guy who tried hurting Emma? I think butt kicking has left the room, bro.

Reactions: Joshy92

hollow69

Jul 10, 2017
@ Raminita
Can you repost this two pics in real 8k please.
Thanks in advance

Pinup #162 - The Wicked Witch of Hillside
Numbered Image #14 - The Lloyd Family

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that she would do what's in pic but i think she would prefer m60 or straight to machine gun/minigun.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Just finished this update. Writing is still one of the best and i enjoyed it. Me, like probably most of the players always go for the Charlotte route and i did not care about Lucy or Kaylah. Since Charlotte route still lacks any type of intimacy i decided to start a new game and try Lucy and Kaylah route just to see how will the sex scenes look. And i have to say they are very underwhelming. Very short, with not much happening. Now, i love Hillside (mostly because of Charlotte and the writing) and i think that Darkblue is of the best devs here when it comes to story and writing. But it seems to me he is not that good in making sex scenes. I sure hope that when FINALLY something happens with the MC and Charlotee the scene does not consist only of 5 renders like scenes with Lucy and Kaylah. Obviously i am exaggerating a little bit when it comes to renders counts, but i am not far from the truth.

I think this is the first time i wrote something that is a slight critic about Hillside. Love the game for what it is, but i think it could be improved on that regard. Considering how light on sex the game is, it would be nice that when it eventually happens, lasts a bit longer. At least that is my opinion.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just finished this update. Writing is still one of the best and i enjoyed it. Me, like probably most of the players always go for the Charlotte route and i did not care about Lucy or Kaylah. Since Charlotte route still lacks any type of intimacy i decided to start a new game and try Lucy and Kaylah route just to see how will the sex scenes look. And i have to say they are very underwhelming. Very short, with not much happening. Now, i love Hillside (mostly because of Charlotte and the writing) and i think that Darkblue is of the best devs here when it comes to story and writing. But it seems to me he is not that good in making sex scenes. I sure hope that when FINALLY something happens with the MC and Charlotee the scene does not consist only of 5 renders like scenes with Lucy and Kaylah. Obviously i am exaggerating a little bit when it comes to renders counts, but i am not far from the truth.

I think this is the first time i wrote something that is a slight critic about Hillside. Love the game for what it is, but i think it could be improved on that regard. Considering how light on sex the game is, it would be nice that when it eventually happens, last a bit longer. At least that is my opinion.
i think vast majority of us agree on that.:HideThePain:
hopefully db will improve in that department.
and if he already plans to redo some older stuff (suzy content and some choices/paths) it would be more than welcome if db "enhances" those older sex-scenes as well.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly, I don't really care about the sex scenes in this

But I do think when the mc and Emma make love for the first time it will be very romantic
Emma deserves the best experience possible.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Tulrek

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think nobody actually does because it's shit. I will be surprised if I hear somebody actually fapped to those shit.
I haven't actually seen them, but I personally don't think they would be shit
It's just I have other games if I want to see sex
I play this for the story and great characters

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes