• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Finally played the latest update after ignoring the beta and waiting patiently for the final release. I'd been playing the Lucy path, and decided to try the other love routes. I've now got a different save for each of the potential love routes, with a 5th for Kaylah just in case.

I didn't realise by throwing my lot in with Lucy so early, it locked me out of so much content with the others. Multiple saves for this game is a must.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alone I have like 40+ saves of different pics and angles of Charlotte.
I've got 395 screenies of this game with Charlotte, and a few with her and Emma together since those are the only scenes early in the game where she's smiling, which she doesn't do that often, only with Emma

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
This game is cruel man, to me for whatever reason I don't find Lucy attractive. I don't wanna say she's the uglier sister like the prick described her as, but she really is less attractive compared to her sister Charlotte. I have her 5th behind Kaylah in terms of beauty, cruel indeed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drainbamager

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
This game is cruel man, to me for whatever reason I don't find Lucy attractive. I don't wanna say she's the uglier sister like the prick described her as, but she really is less attractive compared to her sister Charlotte. I have her 5th behind Kaylah in terms of beauty, cruel indeed.
i like lucy she is easy going , carismatic ,and sexy, but is the easy path soo....

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, got done with 0.9, this time, no missing scenes, so since caught with Dev, decided to give my thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, with the scenes returned, was a pretty fun chapter. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

jessie100497

Aug 15, 2017
She's the easy fuck so yeah I'm sure some would enjoy that, but for me that makes it even sadder, she quickly spreads her legs to overcompensate for what she lacks or thinks is the way to a man's heart.
Lucy is a simple plot device to allow the dev to have sex scenes, without rushing into the Charlotte / Emma "good stuff". If you look at it like that, then Lucy's character serves a purpose :)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Lucy's more than a plot device for sex (the idea that any character is a plot device for sex seems silly, given how much sex is in the game so far.) All of the female characters have actual personalities and play a distinct part in the story.

For myself, she's also more attractive than Charlotte. I can't quite explain why but I look at the two of them together and I prefer the way Lucy looks. This is highly subjective.

I don't think anyone's the "easy/difficult" path. It's not like you're having to do any real work to get Charlotte. Just be patient. I suppose if you're equating "easier" with "quicker," then it makes sense. Or might, if there was any sex with Lucy.

Last edited:

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
There were a few lines in the script I felt were out of place. A couple of Emma lines that seemed off given that she's supposed to be growing a little more mature over time (I don't recall which ones.) I wrote them off as accidental errors in characterisation rather than deliberate.
If you do remember the lines then I'm happy to take a look and reconsider them.

But, Emma, if anything, is behaving a little more immaturely now that she has found her "daddy" and is becoming more comfortable around him.

There was also the MC thinking Charlotte wouldn't be interested in an "ugly, beaten up, burnt out wreck" like him. Look at the character model. How is that even remotely an accurate description? He hasn't appeared to be insecure before, so why would he think this about himself when it's obviously false?
It's an expression of how he feels about himself rather than a description of how he actually is.

He said it now because he was beginning to feel something more for Charlotte. He was beating himself down to prevent any chance of finding happiness with a woman because he feels he doesn't deserve it. (Guilt over the death of the girl in his past).

So it was an act of self-sabotage rather than insecurity.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I did not regret waiting for the full version, this way it was one continuous experience. Also, the update seemed kinda long, but I was surprised where it ended. Of course, waiting meant that I was spoiled with Suzi's scene, which was really badass. To answer JenMistress - no, Suzi can't do that job full time, since she is training for the National Swimming Team and has her own Uni education to take care of.

At first I thought there was a little inconsistency, that Kaylah did not put that little box back where Emma found it (one shelf to the right), but after re-checking that's a non-issue. However, I am surprised that nobody mentioned the "highlight" of the update, that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to the next update, as usual.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes