• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Played this over the weekend and it's great, looking forward to the update, whenever it might be. Liking the story and that it's not the bang the whole family type of game.
Have lots of other games that i'll have to wait 3-6 months for an update, so will survive the wait :D

Reactions: 6pak2go and VOYEUR

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Don't forget for the next update there is a pregnant route, hey Dev. I love you so much. Amen
I doubt the next update will include any sexy-time for the MC, especially for Charlotte, Emma, and Suzi. For one, Charlie seems the kind of girl who needs to be assured for your relationship before just hopping in the bed, likely due to her trust issues. The rest of the girls are not my focus.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Don't forget for the next update there is a pregnant route, hey Dev. I love you so much. Amen
Pregnant route? This game doesnt even have a kiss scene yet lmao worth to play but i cant bring myself to support this game late updates is not to my liking

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1642821639400.png

Hi.

This week, besides rendering images, I have also begun the process of adding music. However, it's something new to me, so I have no idea how long it will take and I don't want to lengthen the development time of v0.11 significantly. Therefore, it may be something that has to wait until the next update.

But, I have added music to the title page and also created a slideshow of images to accompany it. I'll upload a video of it in a couple of days so you can let me know what you think.

Thanks,
DB

PREVIEWI IMAGES

The MC is concerned about Emma.

Charlotte looking relaxed.

Hannah is up to mischief!

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 1609769

Hi.

This week, besides rendering images, I have also begun the process of adding music. However, it's something new to me, so I have no idea how long it will take and I don't want to lengthen the development time of v0.11 significantly. Therefore, it may be something that has to wait until the next update.

But, I have added music to the title page and also created a slideshow of images to accompany it. I'll upload a video of it in a couple of days so you can let me know what you think.

Thanks,
DB

PREVIEWI IMAGES

The MC is concerned about Emma.

Charlotte looking relaxed.

Hannah is up to mischief!
YOOO wtf why doesn't the MC have a dump truck of an ass though???

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes