4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Woah now i have images in my head, that a gay Hairdresser/Fashiondesigner/whatever is walking with swinging hips towards Charlotte

"Tüdelüüü Sweetheart, so you are the famous Model i am working with. Oooooh Honey can't wait for it..."

And Charlotte is running away in fear (i know i would...or bursting out in laughter, but that's just me)
Gianni Versace a very famous stylist was murdered by a gay model.
Insane people don't need a sexual ticket.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It would be good to have an ending with her, maybe even one with all the girls, but I feel like it's possible that only Charlotte and Lucy are the 2 characters that have a separate endings with the MC.
Sure, there are many romantic movies about how a couple realizes that it is better to break at the end or how one of them decides to leave the other because they love to the point of sacrificing oneself for the other happiness or whatever.
But I'm not sure if that would be accepted by Emma or Suzi fans, It's a bittersweet ending and some people hate that. Remember that in a movie you invest 90 minutes of your time, in a game like this you can invest years following your favourite charater.

Reactions: mythor55

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone tell me what we got with this update? Is it worth to play?
Depends on your expectations. If your expectations are all about sexual content then don't download it. But if you are looking for a good time to enjoy the story with beautifully made characters, then go for it.

This game has slow progression and it will take a while to get juicy content. But i enjoyed the game a lot till far.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Depends on your expectations. If your expectations are all about sexual content then don't download it. But if you are looking for a good time to enjoy the story with beautifully made characters, then go for it.

This game has slow progression and it will take a while to get juicy content. But i enjoyed the game a lot till far.
I never liked non story fap games neither only story games either. But i love good story with good sexsual content. So i gues i need wait more...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I never liked non story fap games neither only story games either. But i love good story with good sexsual content. So i gues i need wait more...
Well from what I understand this is a pick one and done deal, not harem.
So if you go by the preview images, the blonde with the super short hair cut that she can't pull off is number one chance to fuck, and catch some STDs from.:LOL:
The mature woman in the first picture and the long-haired blonde in the last is most likely to go Lorena Bobbitt on your ass, and both are likely to go that way if you try anything with the busty young blonde.o_O
At least for now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well from what I understand this is a pick one and done deal, not harem.
So if you go by the preview images, the blonde with the super short hair cut that she can't pull off is number one chance to fuck, and catch some STDs from.:LOL:
The mature woman in the first picture and the long-haired blonde in the last is most likely to go Lorena Bobbitt on your ass, and both are likely to go that way if you try anything with the busty young blonde.o_O
At least for now.
The one game in which I am not a slut and only care about Emma.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1604784353352.jpeg

Unlocked

To celebrate passing 200 patrons Charlotte has hired a limousine to take the girls for a night on the town. [Thanks to SpikeZg for the idea.]

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.
And thanks for all of the recent messages. I'm sorry I didn't have time to answer them all, but I did read them and am grateful for people taking the time to leave them.

Thank you,
DarkBlue

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm in love with this game!

I'm hoping for some sexy times soon, but it's like fine wine. Get's better the longer we wait.
(Just don't turn into AWAM!:p )

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 890255

Unlocked

To celebrate passing 200 patrons Charlotte has hired a limousine to take the girls for a night on the town. [Thanks to SpikeZg for the idea.]

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.
And thanks for all of the recent messages. I'm sorry I didn't have time to answer them all, but I did read them and am grateful for people taking the time to leave them.

Thank you,
DarkBlue
This image just keeps confirming that all I care in this story is keeping Emma safe.
Just to ravish her later.

Reactions: Havik79
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes