4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
I understand you perfectly

We just have different taste, because for once, i love that not all the woman are perfectly with him, i like a lot that he needs to earn their trust.

Charlotte has a really big trauma, and her feelings will be like a roller coaster. Sometimes she will start feeling confortable around him, and suddenly something will happen and she will be suspicious again, it's normal, she cannot fully trust him now

Lucy...well, maybe she should try to understand a bit better the mc, but i also understand her behaviour, and is not bitchy at all, for me is the opposite, she is confident with him, for that she is "angry", because she trust on him a lot, and thinks the he missed a good opportunity

About Suzi, be careful what you say about her, or i'll need to kill you :LOL: . She is just overprotective with Emma, and piss off that a gorilla stole her bedroom and also she has too many things inside her head, about the blackmail thing. She is even considering to sleep with that guy to be able to rid off the photos and protect Emma (and i hope we can stop that, poor girl)

I just like to understand them, and not only the mc. They cannot see all the picture either, and there is a lot of misunderstandings

cheers!
Perfectly said. Only Emma's personality can be questioned a bit even though I know she is extremely sheltered and is over protected, I find it hard to believe she's just that 'green' about almost everything considering the times we live, her residence in hillside(the lifestyle) and the internet. Also her lack of friends is a bit of a concern.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
About Suzi, be careful what you say about her, or i'll need to kill you :LOL: . She is just overprotective with Emma, and piss off that a gorilla stole her bedroom and also she has too many things inside her head, about the blackmail thing. She is even considering to sleep with that guy to be able to rid off the photos and protect Emma (and i hope we can stop that, poor girl)

I'm not saying I don't understand it, or that I don't like it! :D

Reactions: Sicansios
Dec 22, 2020
So was v0.8 a satisfying/good release or not? I believe the answer might lie in whether the player has been playing the game from the start, or just started recently.

I've seen this phenomenon played out in multiple games. I will give the example of Haley's Story. At a point about 15 episodes in, an event is revealed in that game that changes the whole feel of the game. Many who had been playing from the beginning saw it as a complete turnaround and a betrayal. While players who jumped into the game later were wondering what the fuss was all about.

In the case of this game, people have been here since the start have expectations for a next release that may not be met. Hence disappointment and frustration. While those who just started think it's just fine. They won't get disappointed until the next release. :D
For me it was good release - there's no something meaningful, but plot is moving very slowly (dev doesn't has team for programming, renders and so on). It's really hard work to do all of these onehanded, and for me the most complicated is to write character and dialogs for him/her attitude - I know that clearly, because I write some fics myself. Sometimes you don't have time, sometimes you're so-o lazy and don't want to do anything... Develop the game is a really hard work.
Oh, and I had played this game from the beginning of the release, and I am not upset about this update at all.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i like the fact that Charlotte still goes back and forth a bit in this update, in the last one we got the first sign of interest from Charlotte in the MC (with Kaylah hugging him) so i'm glad it wasn't a complete 180 and that she still has doubts

i do get that people are getting annoyed by her going back and forth in her own head between saying she should treat MC better and then not doing it, hopefully this will start to change in the next update, i won't expect her actually showing any feelings yet but i would like to see her getting a little bit more comfortable around MC, after a couple of weeks the same awkward tension between them needs to go or this will just be a vicious circle

but the last scene was a very good indication that this might start to happen, she didn't immediately freak out and i'm very happy about that

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
i like the fact that Charlotte still goes back and forth a bit in this update, in the last one we got the first sign of interest from Charlotte in the MC (with Kaylah hugging him) so i'm glad it wasn't a complete 180 and that she still has doubts

i do get that people are getting annoyed by her going back and forth in her own head between saying she should treat MC better and then not doing it, hopefully this will start to change in the next update, i won't expect her actually showing any feelings yet but i would like to see her getting a little bit more comfortable around MC, after a couple of weeks the same awkward tension between them needs to go or this will just be a vicious circle

but the last scene was a very good indication that this might start to happen, she didn't immediately freak out and i'm very happy about that
Exactly what I think. I mean look at it she has lived perhaps for the last 20 years or so in suspension or fear of being attacked or molested ... still she kept going on being the best possible mom for her kids. Naturally she has trust issues with men and she cannot fully commit herself to a complete stranger - no matter how nice he seems (trust issues ...) - even if she wanted to. So the back and forth with her is a very realistic and psychologically right approach by the dev. So glad that it is not the I saw him & fucked him game like so many others.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
And Suzi, well, for have something between them, they first needs to like each other at least, and i don't see that happening anytime soon :cry:
I disagree on your opinion with Suzi. She feels strong emotions and strong emotions can change. She does not even need to like MC, and the first time it can be a sexual thing without liking each other. I hope it is one of those complex and potentially unhealthy relationships going back and forth.

In fact, I wrote a few weeks ago that I was afraid of the approach dev was going to take with Suzi, as it seemed it was going towards the usual (and boring) girl hates guy, guy saves girl, girl goes from being a ferocious cat to a cute puppy. I love Suzy how it is (my second favorite behind Emma). Luckily dev told me she is not planning of making Suzy a cute puppy any time soon.
Yes, hate-fuck with Suzy is totally plausible. And fun. No need to like each other. :sneaky:
She's so ready to jump him any time now, maybe even in the next update. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

Erichhikara01

Jan 7, 2021
Love the story so far but i hv 2 ques a) will there be ntr b) will there be more violence cuz am not a big fan of these ?????

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Love the story so far but i hv 2 ques a) will there be ntr b) will there be more violence cuz am not a big fan of these ?????
I don't think there's gonna be a NTR route even if in future dev decided to add NTR route it can be avoided I think so.
Yeah there will be violence, because mc is a bodyguard and Charlotte have way too many enemies , Emma is being stalked , Suzi is getting threatened but I don't think there's gonna be something brutal for now.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I'm disappointed. It hasn't been this time that they messed with fucked the teen. Wait until when? :unsure::confused:

Reactions: Max1276

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I'm genuinely curious as to what was so good about it in your and other's view?

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but this update was just disappointing and frustrating. I was rather angry after playing it and a few rather uncomplimentary words for it.

It's way too short for the time between updates. Sorry, not sorry. I get all devs had different commitments and demands on their time but with so many able to get decent length updates out in the same or shorter time frames, I'm not going to blow smoke up any dev's ass praising them for the length when it's short.

I love slow burns, but this update was ridiculous. It addend nothing and felt like the whole episode was a car stuck in the mud furiously spinning it's tires and getting nowhere. There was zero story or character progression. Just fluff with the party and Charly getting gifts and Suzi scowling as usual. Ending in another boring, typical, trite and over used cliffhanger hinting at something that will ultimately come to nothing.

Instead of the MC and Charlotte finally having a conversation like it was hinted we got another week of everyone except Emma hating the guy and Charlotte going backwards, Lucy going backwards, Suzi remaining unchanged. There was no progress of note with any character. FFS Charly is getting pissed now over how Emma looks at the guy. What's the next update, going to be? Wanting to fire him because he made Suzi late?!

Anyone who's played 5 minutes of this game should have been able to tell exactly how the party was going to go down, zero suprises there. Only semi decent thing was maybe Emma finally gets over her Zack obsession, but if he wanted to he could easily still get her as she has zero mental fortitude and experience dealing with guys and could talk his way out it faster than Charlotte could ask herself "what is he still doing here?".

As I said I really do love this game, but this update was frustrating and dissapointing and I can't see anything praise worthy about it beyond the renders looking good. I think we would have been better off if this update had been not been released and we had to wait till the end of the next one.

So I really want to know what was so good about it? And I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely interested.
I don't think the update itself was short, but it really feels like spinning in the mud. My biggest issue is how unrealistically stupid the characters behaved in going backwards, Especially the MC. A woman he knows, who has been through trauma and was not only had to see her attacker, but witnessed another woman being attacked and...he goes to bed because "anger??" To lesser extents, Charlotte assumes a bad dream about "Emma" means he's doing bad to her Emma?? Even for the leaps this story takes, that one is huge. Emma sometimes is just too regressed. I get she's innocent, but she's not 10. Lucy is the only one of the group that has a balance of character that maybe a bit over the top, but realistic in actions.

I do really enjoy this story overall, but the "back to where we were" narrative has always annoyed me in storytelling. It's more frustrating in this format because, unlike a television show, you don't get back on track next week. It takes months.

The best slow burn stories take steps forward, but brings in a new conflict to keep the pace and drama. Going backwards is just frustrating to the viewer/player.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes, hate-fuck with Suzy is totally plausible. And fun. No need to like each other. :sneaky:
She's so ready to jump him any time now, maybe even in the next update. :LOL:
Just to make it clear, I do want Suzy in love with MC. But I don't want her to become a cute little puppy whose eyes become heart shaped every time MC appears. I want her to hate that she is in love with MC. Treating him bad and only surrendering to him in the most vulnerable moments, in the beginning totally in denial, not understanding what the hell is wrong with her, then denying that it is possible and only accepting it when there is no other possible alternative and totally hating the idea, as if she was sick and needed to be cured. Getting jealous and treating bad to any other woman getting close to MC (even hating that Emma is getting MC attention) but also treating bad MC. Feelings so strong that she dislike having that almost drive her mad.

And yes, the first time I really believe hate fuck would be the same. In fact, almost all times until they actually acknowledge their feelings (very far into the novel), with them fighting very bad and suddenly rolling on the floor fucking each other mad just to finish and right again.. :love: :love:

It is a pity so very few heroines remain rival to the MC.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes