4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

XCJ

Feb 13, 2021
At first i am hesitant to play this, Many people said this is a slow burn and there is no seggs yet. But, also a lot of people says this game is good so i tried it and now i am understand completely why this is a slow burn and i am glad to play this. The story, the progression is all good. I don't mind waiting a lil bit when it comes to a great EXPLICIT Romance VN :BootyTime:

This game is that good, there are 9 sigs post :WutFace:but i picked the winner. The girls looks fabulous in purple and a lil bit snow

Now i am gonna stop rambling, cant wait for more
FAN SIGNATURES ~

More siggies has landed safely, hope you guys like it and feel free use them ;)

Links :
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/ep7Co1F.gif  (Charlotte)
https://i.imgur.com/AkDzihT.gif  (Emma)
https://i.imgur.com/uhtg2W7.gif  (Charlotte again)
https://i.imgur.com/utbJXb9.gif  (Lucy)
https://i.imgur.com/lj74ngo.gif  (Kaylah)
https://i.imgur.com/EW1lwq2.gif  (Suzi)

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Good post overall. I tend to agree with a lot of it. Even the section about Emma. But how do you have the developer change the bits about Emma's designer career. Do 15-year-olds really do such projects in high school? It's not just her doing those competitions. It's the entire class.

You might need to do something about Zak too. At least the movies he appears in. 15-year-old pool boy and surfer heartthrob? Maybe, but it's a stretch.

So I don't think it's quite so simple as changing Emma's age and school. Even I could do that with a couple of mass replaces to the scripts.
You can't really change Zaks age to 15. There has been a sex scene with him.
But that a teenage girls gets a crush for a boy a few years older then herself is rather the norm then the exception.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I’ve played this from the beginning just to make sure I didn’t miss anything. And one thing that consistently bothered me is Suzi’s character. I mean I get Charlotte being put off by Mc, but Suzi? The fact that she even contemplated sleeping with a guy that may very well fuck and still blackmail afterwards her versus just asking Mc for help makes her look really foolish. You’d think she’d be more desperate for any kind of help and that fucking this guy would be her last resort, but she’s like “No, maybe I’ll just fuck him and get it over with”. Like what?

Fast forward to this update. I hated seeing Emma heart get crushed like this, but we all knew nothing good was going to come from that party. Those people are demonic, truly spawns of hell, but it’s also an accurate portrayal of how these rich snobs really are. But hopefully Emma lets this Zak crush go and see him for who he is, even though I got a feeling this prick is gonna worm his way back in or at least attempt to, Especially if Emma was on his list next to "conquer". On a positive note Mc got to kiss the beautiful Charlotte, so here’s to progress.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Emma: I have already gone several post about how Emma should be younger for everything to fit better. This is really the only one correction you need to make her work perfectly in the novel (15 years old Emma acting like a 11/12 years old). At the same time, that correction would make her what many of you are claiming: not romanceable. While I totally love the cutie, even myself feel many more times a father's kind of love intead of a "daddy" towards her. So, in the end, she really does not need a lover, she needs someone that would love her and protect her while at the same time helping her grow up and develop into the the best person and woman she can be, something that her mother has failed to do so by sheltering her. MC could become a father figure that lets her bloom.
EDIT: just to be explicit, I am not saying that she has to be removed as a LI. I am only saying that the way she is presented does not trigger lover but father's love. This can totally change as she matures. I will personally pick her route regardless of what happens with her.
Solid points in this post. But regarding Emma's age I tend to disagree. I wouldn't matter if she was 15, 25 or 35, she still would have Charlotte as a mother, which means she still would be a sheltered little girl living in an adult's body. I've dated grown women who parents still to this day smother them and hindered their growth as women. The problem once again leads back to Charlotte. Unfortunately, she's projected her pain and fears on Emma so much that I believe it stunted her growth as a young woman. She still practically treats her like a child even though Emma and Lucy is against it. If you're consistently being treated like a child and having someone dictate everything in your life then guess what? You're going to behave in such a manner.

I do agree that Mc's presence in Emma's life is going to continue to help her blossom. We've already seen her opening up to, he's already the first male figure she's ever kissed. I think their relationship can and will eventually go from him being like a Daddy to her, to him being "Daddy"... to her. At least from Emma's side, now will Mc's feelings for Emma as a LI be reciprocated? That I don't know. But I can picture Emma coming to the realization that she has feelings for him. So far Mc is the only person who treats and sees her as a woman, he's the only person she's comfortable being her true self around and now the fact that he's consistently been there for her, catching her when she's falls sort to speak. Add Zak's "betrayal" to the mix and that might be enough to spark her love for Mc moving forward.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I keep trying to turn my brain off to enjoy this game but the glaring plot holes and aggressively stupid characters and their decisions are gonna give me a concussion from facepalming so much. :KEK:
I need a drink.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
About the question will the mc manage to convince Charlotte to stay with him in the sauna. I think not, just a fact that he saw her almost naked, just covered in towel, i think is too much for her at this point, so she will probably want to get out fast. Could be wrong though, and i would not mind seeing the scene where she stays.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
About the question will the mc manage to convince Charlotte to stay with him in the sauna. I think not, just a fact that he saw her almost naked, just covered in towel, i think is too much for her at this point, so she will probably want to get out fast. Could be wrong though, and i would not mind seeing the scene where she stays.
I think that, given how this scene was set up, that it's basically make-or-break for the MC to convince Charlotte to tell him her story and to trust him, that she will be staying in the sauna and I think Lucy will also be joining them to sort this thing out between them.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020

Yep, i am thinking near the same, and as much as i would like it to make further progress, i am soo afraid to say this.
Holding her (or even grabbing her hand fom behind) could go terrible wrong.
Not only she is wearing only a towel, it is a small room, with no room to escape, even she has the door right in front of her.

I think alot of women would feel unconfortable or even starts to panick, being in such a situation.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes