4.20 star(s) 272 Votes

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
So 4 months ago I was banned for suggesting DB wouldn't release an update for a few months as he sucks patreon dollars..That was 4 months ago.

The game is excellent and definitely one of the better ones on this platform.
If it takes longer until the next update, then it will take longer!
I have no problem waiting longer for it if I then always have as great a result as I have so far.

If you think you can do everything better and faster, hey, what's stopping you from making your own great game?
I'll wait eagerly for every new and great update! Until then, cry softly and stay healthy! :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Too lazy to multi-quote.

I don't mind this being a slow burn, but I hope Emma is over Zac, there is enough drama that could do with a bit less.

Also um, isn't a selfie a photo you take of yourself, so how is that a selfie on Suzi.
Yes, I am nitpicking.

Last edited:
Reactions: RolandG.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't mind this being a slow burn, but I hope Emma is over Zac, there is enough drama that could do with a bit less.

Also um, isn't a selfie a photo you take of yourself, so how is that a selfie on Suzi.
Yes, I am nitpicking.
i'm pretty sure she is.

she could have set camera or phone to take pics.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hope so, I really do love this game, but there is just a bit too much drama.
More so I hope this is the turning point to Emma being a LI.

I see, I guess a timer is possible, didn't think of it, don't take many photos these days.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hope she really forget about that douchebag Zak... My baby is perfect, but she is naive.. and might believe that asshole.. I swear, Darkblue should give us the option to torture, kill and disappear him once and for all.

Bravo, Johnny!
I hear you, we can only hope but the game is a dramatic story first and foremost. So I doubt the dev is done with Zak yet.
I think I have said it before but there are too many fronts open and we have to close some soon to have some fun and sexy times with the girls.
I'm not against drama but there is a point in which a story can turn into an overdramatic soap opera.
Charlotte has several stalkers and her past to deal with, Emma is being bullied and Zak wants to use her, Suzi and the blackmail plot. Hell, even side characters like that other model are in danger. I fear Lucy is gonna die sacrificed to some ancient god because everything seems to be fine with her and that can't be in Hillside :KEK:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
These are not selfies.

The idea is that patrons choose one of the previous pinup images via a poll and I create six more images based off of it.
This set is based off of an image of Suzi taking a selfie in the gym.
I see, that makes sense.

neil_ku

Aug 11, 2018
I hear you, we can only hope but the game is a dramatic story first and foremost. So I doubt the dev is done with Zak yet.
I think I have said it before but there are too many fronts open and we have to close some soon to have some fun and sexy times with the girls.
I'm not against drama but there is a point in which a story can turn into an overdramatic soap opera.
Charlotte has several stalkers and her past to deal with, Emma is being bullied and Zak wants to use her, Suzi and the blackmail plot. Hell, even side characters like that other model are in danger. I fear Lucy is gonna die sacrificed to some ancient god because everything seems to be fine with her and that can't be in Hillside :KEK:
And not to mention David and Emma's stalker who is the reason everything started in the first place.. Lucy' insecurity (although valid) about people using her to get a shot with Charlotte. Imagine what would happen if MC and Charlotte become a thing. Lot of things on Dev's plate, wishing him the best and anxiously waiting for the story to unfold further.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sex could be in the next update for all we know, Kaylah is an option, I hope not, I would hate for her to be a slut.
Would hate any of these girls to turn out a slut, not just Kaylah.

Also, the MC still needs to progress further as a character. Given where he and the story are at present I think it is way too soon for sex with anyone. The MC has not been portrayed as a player or a quick hitter. The inner dialog suggests that, while he is conflicted and suppressing feelings about one or more of the characters, his commitment to duty and professionalism is still the dominant factor in his thinking and decision-making.
IMHO that currently extends to those within the family orbit, including Kaylah, who is now a colleague of Charlotte and familiar with Emma.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Would hate any of these girls to turn out a slut, not just Kaylah.

Also, the MC still needs to progress further as a character. Given where he and the story are at present I think it is way too soon for sex with anyone. The MC has not been portrayed as a player or a quick hitter. The inner dialog suggests that, while he is conflicted and suppressing feelings about one or more of the characters, his commitment to duty and professionalism is still the dominant factor in his thinking and decision-making.
IMHO that currently extends to those within the family orbit, including Kaylah, who is now a colleague of Charlotte and familiar with Emma.
I don't trust Kaylah at all. Charlotte has the rape talk with her, then she gets attacked...?

She could be a big player behind the scenes. I don't trust her at all

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't trust Kaylah at all. Charlotte has the rape talk with her, then she gets attacked...?

She could be a big player behind the scenes. I don't trust her at all
To trust or not to trust, that is the question...

But seriously, I was more commenting on the MC's willingness to participate in sex with anyone in the family orbit at this stage (I don't think so) and not necessarily making a comment on the women's motivations.

Curious: what would "behind the scenes" be? Tied in with the stalker, or the blackmailer? Or some plot to undercut Charlotte's career? Maybe I missed evidence of these.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I fear Lucy is gonna die sacrificed to some ancient god because everything seems to be fine with her and that can't be in Hillside
I would expect evil ancient gods would demand virgin sacrifices.. But fuck that, I will not let anyone, from regular fucking douchebag like Zak to OP evil gods do do anything to my baby or her cherry but me!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I would expect evil ancient gods would demand virgin sacrifices.. But fuck that, nobody does anything to my baby or her cherry but me!
Eh, an Eyes Wide Shut kind of thing could be happening in Hillside. Think about how many Hillside predators are trying to fuck the main girls. Maybe that's Zak's goal, to sacrifice Emma cherry in a degenerate orgy.

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.20 star(s) 272 Votes