4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Remember .. remember .. the plot of Taken
Should anyone not remember ... the pretty boy who picks up female students at the airport, they all fall for him, he takes them home where he date rape drugs them and his employers / human trafficking overlords take / kidnap them for sex slaves trade.
Dude, he literaly told his plan here. He broke Emma to become her Hero. Once he is her Hero, he dates her and she's so grateful she becomes an obedient girlfriend, fearing of letting him leave if she gives him shit. Being her boyfriend, he can access the house and then work on Charlotte. If he's not with Emma, he can't get in the house.
Please don't call me Dude ok :)
Ok that makes sense,I guess it was obvious but I never saw it DOH but Zak was already her hero
Yea I noticed,thanks :)
Since Zak is already Emma's hero when he stopped people bullying her but the letters/text seem like an over kill for me
gotta keep pushing so he can be "knight in white armor".
In that movie .. all our hero had to do was chase him off on his own

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Where do you find the "unique images" that you can collect (click on) during the game? Are they part of achievements, or something else?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
What an update this was. This game is probably the best written adult game ever, and this last update was probably the best written update of any adult game. Like i actually felt something at that ending.
I loved the game so far and after this update i love it even more.

With all the stuff with the story one can completely forget that there is nothing lewd yet in the game.
But still i have to say that i was hoping at this point we could see something, (does not have to be sex, at least some skin or something). Hopefully we get some action in the next update, even though i am willing to wait for it as long as the story is this interesting.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Where do you find the "unique images" that you can collect (click on) during the game? Are they part of achievements, or something else?
There is a folder that has the unlocked High Quality images in it after you enter the password.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
There is a folder that has the unlocked High Quality images in it after you enter the password.
Yeah , that's right...but...what was the password ?...denay...denary...daenerys...denaney...that's the one...denaney !

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

This is a teaser image of a new character that will be introduced in the next update.

Taller than Charlotte and well-built, she is physically imposing and has a personality to match. A potential sexual partner for the MC, but who is she?

And just a reminder that the first teaser images will be posted next week. Then I'll start posting the weekly progress and development updates from Friday.

Thanks,
DB

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Taller than Charlotte and well-built, she is physically imposing and has a personality to match. A potential sexual partner for the MC, but who is she?

And just a reminder that the first teaser images will be posted next week. Then I'll start posting the weekly progress and development updates from Friday.

Thanks,
DB

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My bet:

It is a female Bodyguard, bc she looks a little bit too muscular for another Model.
Could this just be the push that Charlotte needs to become closure to the MC?
Is she law enforcement?
Working for the scumbag team?
Or is she a close friend of Emma's(the model who died)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019

Unlocked

This is a teaser image of a new character that will be introduced in the next update.

Thanks,
DB
Steve's sister. Used to be in the army as well, then in private sec. Due to MC's friendship with Steve, they know each other for a long time. There's always been a little tension between those two. And Charlotte will see her as another woman threat, getting the attention of her beloved bodyguard.
Oh and of course, Steve usually joking around is frightened by his sister.

Well, propably not true, except for the bodyguard part, but that background sounded good :LOL:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Steve's sister. Used to be in the army as well, then in private sec. Due to MC's friendship with Steve, they know each other for a long time. There's always been a little tension between those two. And Charlotte will see her as another woman threat, getting the attention of her beloved bodyguard.
Oh and of course, Steve usually joking around is frightened by his sister.

Well, propably not true, except for the bodyguard part, but that background sounded good :LOL:
I really like your version.
Maybe a love interest for the MC
Jealousy from Charlotte and maybe even from Emma as well.
I like it

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes